March 27, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Everyone, from teens heading to college to high-powered companies, needs to have strong online reputations. It is through these reputations that people are able to get into contact with new clients and colleagues or create successful professional reputations for themselves or their brands. Building a strong reputation is a lot of work and often requires the help of a reputation management firm such as JW Maxx Solutions. However, for those who are beginning to build online reputation, here are some simple tips that they can utilize.
- Watch what you post: The expert reputation management firm says that this is important for any individual that may have their name searched, even if they are not in the public eye. When others search for you, you want them only to see good things, and so you must be careful that you are not posting anything that may be considered inappropriate. Think about what would happen if your employer saw you bashing your job, or if a client saw you posting questionable pictures. Always think twice about everything you post.
- Revamp old accounts: The social accounts that you opened years ago but no longer use can still show up when someone searches for you, so you want to make sure that these accounts work for you. Clean them up, put some good content on them, and make them appealing to those who may find them. If you cannot use an account, you can delete it completely as well shares the top reputation management firm.
- Update profiles: Any profiles that you currently use to promote yourself or your brand should also be reviewed. Make sure that you update these accounts and refresh them with new and up to date information and copy. This makes the account appealing and helps others find you. A cluttered profile may turn employers or clients away, so make sure that you regularly run checks on these profiles.
March 25, 2015 By Walter Halicki
JW Maxx Solutions says that hotel reputation management is essential for those that want to make sure that they can be successful. If they neglect their online reputation management, it will be difficult for them to stay in the favor of their guests and potential future guests. There are many ways to improve the standing of a hotel online, but first and foremost they need to pay attention to their customer service. When you have satisfied customers, you will get better reviews and see a better response online. Here are some tips to keep in mind to provide better customer experiences.
- Show concern: Whenever a guest needs assistance, it is essential for hotel reputation management that these needs are addressed as soon as possible. Many guests that have complaints about hotels have them because their needs are not addressed quickly enough, or because they are ignored all together. Even when a hotel is busy, the staff needs to make sure that guests know that they will be attended to. Additionally, managers should take the time to make rounds and check in with guests. Even after a visit is over, follow up with guests to see how they enjoyed their time so they know your care.
- Try new techniques: Another great tip for hotel reputation management is to utilize new methods to make the experience easier for your guests. Utilize express technologies to cut down on wait times. You can also hire a GEM (Guest Experience Manager) whose job is to make sure that there are practices put in place and followed to ensure the best customer experiences
- Be accessible: Guests need to know that they can get in touch with a hotel even when they are not on property. A great tip for hotel reputation management is to make sure that there are online forums where individuals can get in touch with the hotel before or after their trip. When a hotel is available and attentive, it will lead to a better customer experience.
March 23, 2015 By Walter Halicki
When a company wants to be able to gain new customers, they need to make sure that their online reputation is sound and strong. This is because, in the modern world, the Internet is the first place that many consumers go to find out more about products and services that they need. Most of these individuals will look first and foremost at reviews. For that reason, reviews are essential to a company, and can make or break it depending on if these reviews are good or bad. To make sure that they are utilizing good reviews and discouraging bad ones, companies should keep in mind these online reputation tips for dealing with reviews from JW Maxx Solutions.
- Ask for reviews: Many companies do not have enough positive reviews for one particular reason: they do not ask for them. Companies sometimes need to lead satisfied customers to the venues through which they can leave reviews, and customers may also need to be reminded that their reviews will help the company. One of the simplest but most important tips for companies and brands is that they should ask their clients for reviews after they have had a good experience.
- Learn from feedback: Another online reputation tip that needs to be considered by all companies when they are dealing with reviews is that even bad reviews can be beneficial and should be considered. Critiques will show a company where they are going wrong and how they can make improvements for the future. Learning from your mistakes will help a company gain better reviews in the future.
Consistently respond: Every time that you get a review, you should respond. Even bad reviews should be responded to with respect and professionalism because it can help the brand address the needs of its customers. This attentiveness will also reflect well on the company and when other clients see it, it will make them trust the company more.
Scottsdale Reputation Management Expert Explains Why Brand Reputation Matters during the Holiday Season
March 20, 2015 By Walter Halicki
“Businesses big and small need to pay attention to how they are conducting their business online this holiday season, and what others are saying about them,” says reputation expert Walter Halicki, CEO of JW Maxx Solutions.
The holiday season is the busiest shopping season of the year. People are milling around, doing business with several companies to pick the perfect gifts and utilize services that will make their holiday season better and brighter. What this means is that it is key all companies are prepared for the season of shoppers, and with the importance of the online marketplace, that they are properly monitoring and protecting their online reputation. Here are some key reasons that they should pay extra attention to their reputations this season.
- Online landscapes affect sales: For many companies, the holiday season means lots of extra traffic and a chance to get some extra business and reach new goals. When a professional reputation is attacked during the season, it can harm the goals that the company has for this key season. It is important that businesses look good for potential clients and keep up to date with the way that they look online.
- Connecting helps business flourish: During the holiday season, social media reputation management is especially important. This is because social media is a great way to get a company noticed. It is also the best way to connect personally with customers, answer questions, and offer specials to increase customer engagement and promote the business.
- Staying attentive prevents problems later: If a company loses sight of their online reputation management during the holiday season, it can harm them much more later. The best online reputation management companies point out that when customers are under the pressure of the holiday season, they are more sensitive to small problems and are more likely to complain online or leave bad review. If companies are not prepared for these attacks, or ignore them when they happen, it can hurt them in the long run. Businesses need to stay ahead of the game during the holiday season and always be aware of how they are being seen online.
For success during the holiday season, businesses need to be on their game when it comes to their online reputation. One of the ways that they can ensure that they are on top of everything is with the help of a reputation expert who can monitor and protect a company’s standing online so that the business can focus on what it does best. Visit http://jwmaxxsolutions.com/ for more information.
March 18, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Every individual needs to have a good online reputation in the modern world if they want to be successful says online reputation specialist JW Maxx Solutions. Building such a reputation is important but it is not easy. It often requires the help of a professional to build a strong and lasting online reputation for an individual or a company. However, in the meantime, individuals can help their online standing by following these tips.
- Act like a professional: Whenever you want to post content online for your followers, clients, or fans, the online reputation specialist says that you need to be very professional about it. Even posts on social media are a representation of your brand and must be taken seriously. You must also be sure that everything your brand produces is clean, clear, and engaging so that you can properly represent your brand.
- Protect private information: Having proper privacy settings on all or your accounts and profiles is important, both for your online reputation and your personal security as well. Keep your personal information private as well as your interactions with family and friends. Make sure that you do not share certain information over inappropriate channels and never post sensitive information on public profiles either.
Clean up your own content: The online reputation specialist says that individuals are responsible for their own online reputation in many ways. If you want to have a clean reputation online, you have to make sure that you have not contributed any of the content that is harming your brand. You should go to old profiles and sites and update the information so that when people find these sites they get proper facts about you and your brand. Also be sure to delete old content that is no longer relevant to your online image.
March 16, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Reputation management expert Walter Halicki knows what it takes for businesses to be successful in the online age.
“You need make a name for yourself online,” he shares, “ Because that is the first place that you target market is going to look when they are seeking someone who will offer them a service or good in your field.”
However, looking good online is not as easy as it sounds. Whether due to competitive markets or online reputation damage, many companies struggle to get where they want to be online. Others don’t give enough thought to their professional reputation on the Internet. The good news is that many of these struggles can be overcome with the right tools, and here one of the leading reputation management companies, JW Maxx Solutions, shares some of the tools and techniques that anyone can use to assess how their brand or company looks online and whether or not they need help from reputation management firms.
- Search Engines: Google and other top search engines are a great resource for beginning an assessment of online reputation for any individual or group. Searching the keywords and seeing how the company’s sites rank in comparison with competitors or even negative reviews is an important first step. This will allow the brand to assess what they need to establish for a strong business reputation.
- Alert tools: There are a number of tools out there that will allow anyone to monitor a keyword, name, or phrase. These simple tools can help anyone keep an eye on when their company is being talked about, and help them assets if the feedback is promising or troubling. The best way to ensure proper brand and reputation management is always to stay on top of what is being said online.
- Social Sites: Social sites are a great tool because profiles on them are often free, easy to set up, and allow a venue for interaction between business and customer in the online arena. Even a company that is starting out should be sure that they claim their name on some of these important sites so that they can have an online presence for their business says the social reputation management experts.
These are some of the first steps to building a healthy online reputation, but there are many more factors to consider. Many find that managing a successful business and protecting its online reputation on their own is too difficult. That is when it is always smart for those who need help to seek expert advice from reputation companies like JW Maxx Solutions who can give them the tools that they need to succeed. Visit http://jwmaxxsolutions.com/ for more information.
March 13, 2015 By Walter Halicki
When individuals want to be successful professionally, they need to have a strong online reputation. If they are starting their own business, their name will reflect on their brand. Additionally, if they are looking to get into a good college or trying to get a dream job, they will also need a great online reputation to appeal to employers and other important individuals. This is why it is so important that teens and young adults look at their own online reputations and start making a reputation management plan to make sure that they can be successful in their adult lives. Here are some tips to start their reputation management plan off on the right foot.
- Start now: The earlier that individuals start paying attention to the way that they look online, the stronger their reputation will be when they start to establish their professional careers. High school juniors and seniors should start their reputation management plan now so that they can appeal to colleges and have a good chance at scholarships. College students should start planning to help their job searches out of college or aid them in building their own business.
- Clean up: One thing that should be essential to any reputation management plan for young people is reviewing old content that they have put online. They should go to old profiles, websites, or blogs to cut out irrelevant material. They should also think about deleting old accounts that they can no longer use to make sure that outdated content is not showing up when employers, clients, or others search them for.
- Monitor: Teens need to start looking at how others see them online. They need to search their own name to make sure that if there is any content, it is positive. Additionally, monitoring social media is essential. Making sure that they and their friends are not posting inappropriate content is always a must since social content can spread fast and last a long time.
Internet Reputation Management Expert Discusses the Importance of Business Reputation Management in the Holiday Season
March 12, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Top online reputation management company JW Maxx Solutions knows that now is the time that business big and small are gearing up for their holiday traffic. This is one of the key points in the year for many businesses, and they have many goals that they are looking to accomplish this season.
“If you run or own a business,” says reputation expert Walter Halicki, “you know how important it is that you can get the word out about your goods and services during the holiday season. What you may not know is how important it is that you have an excellent online reputation too.”
Reputation management services are key all year round for many businesses, but believe it or not, they actually matter more in the holiday season, and here the Scottsdale reputation management experts reveal the top reasons why reputation management factors are changing in the holiday season.
- Defense: During this season, the stress of the holidays tends result in higher expectations from customers. When these customers believe that they have had unsatisfactory experiences, they are more likely to leave negative reviews or go after a business on social media. This is why the rep management experts stress that it is so important to have established a strong online defense for the season so that they are prepared just in case someone leaves less than favorable comments.
- Getting the word out: Proper reputation management is about promotion as well as defense. An online reputation management company’s job is to make sure that a business can look great in the holiday season and bring in some new business to reach important goals for the season. Having the right strategies in place will help businesses stay active online and meet their holiday goals.
- Stacking up against competitors: In such a vital season, businesses want to make sure that they can stand out and rank well for industry keywords, especially in fields where there is heavy competition. When a business has access to an expert that can properly manage online reputations, it is easier for them to be seen by those who are looking for their services.
For businesses who need a little help with getting their online reputation ready for the holiday season, JW Maxx has a number of tools and strategies that can give them the boost that they need.
For more information visit http://jwmaxxsolutions.com/.
March 11, 2015 By Walter Halicki
The reputation defenders at JW Maxx Solutions want to make sure that every company and individual is able to have a strong online reputation. A good online reputation is what is needed for creating strong relationships with consumers and others in an industry and being successful in the modern world. However, a strong online reputation is a hard thing to come by for those who do not know what is needed to build one. If, however, they seek the help of reputation defenders, an individual or brand can benefit from the following services.
- Promotion: Reputation defenders know that a huge part of building up a brand is publishing engaging relevant content and knowing how to promote it. When this content is used correctly, it will make the brand stand out, and help it gain the attention of potential clients. Promotions are an essential part of creating a trusted and reputable brand and it is also a key component of a great online reputation.
- Protection: When companies have the assistance of the reputation defenders, they will see that together they can build a strong protective wall of content online for the brand in question. Building a strong wall like this one will keep many attacks and online threats from causing harm to the brand so having such a protection is essential.
- Confrontation: When a negative asset does appear that will harm the reputation of an individual or a company, it needs to be dealt with quickly. The reputation defenders know how to confront these attacks head on, and address them so that they cannot gain the traction needed to harm the brand long term. This is essential for a brand as it will prevent its carefully crafted and long worked for reputation online from being brought down by an attack.
March 10, 2015 By Walter Halicki
One of the best reputation management techniques is monitoring. The reason monitoring is so essential is that it lets a brand or individual know what others are saying about it. This allows individuals to see possible threats that they need to address and push back against. Knowing what is being said about a brand or individual may also allow them to find beneficial assets that can help them improve their reputation. If you are looking for a way to carefully monitor your reputation, check out JW Maxx Solutions’ list of best reputation management tools.
- Other people: If you are managing your personal reputation, do not be afraid to ask your friends and family members to be your eyes online. Having your friends search for you once in awhile will help you because they may see potential threats that you would not consider. They can also be your eyes when you do not have the time or ability to check, and can also keep an eye on what you put online just in case you make a mistake.
- Monitoring alerts: There are tools that will allow you to subscribe to a regular update on what new assets are showing up in association with your keywords. Some of these are more complex than others and may offer different features. However, even something as simple as Google Alerts will help you stay up to date on important information. These alerts are some of the best reputation management monitoring tools and are simple and easy to use.
- Google and other search engines: Whenever you want to know what consumers and clients see when they search for you or your brand, you need to head to search engines. A simple Google search will show you how others see you. Search engines are not only one of the best reputation management tools, they are also very accessible and they are essential as they will help you understand what the biggest and most powerful threats are to your brand.
March 6, 2015 By Walter Halicki
There are many different factors that may have an impact on the way that you look online. When you have good content appearing in search results for your name or brand name, it helps you build a positive reputation. If, however, there is bad content, it will cause a bad reputation online for your brand. Reviews are a vital part of your online reputation as bad ones can severely hurt your brand. JW Maxx Solutions says that you must pay attention to and respond to such reviews for a number of reasons including the following.
- Consumers pay attention to reviews: When a consumer wants to see if they should buy a product or pay for a service, they do their research first by heading to the Internet to see what others think. Reviews are a form of research and the results will determine if they want to pursue a brand or if a bad reputation online for the brand will make the consumer turn away.
- Unhappy customers are more likely to review: When a customer is unhappy, they are often fueled by that anger to go write scathing reviews that will hurt a brand. Because unhappy customers are more likely to review, when a company is not careful about the way it treats customers, they can have a bad reputation online as a result.
- Bad reviews carry weight: When customers look at reviews of a company that has a bad reputation online, they will likely see a number of negative reviews. They may also see positive reviews, sometimes in equal parts. However, individuals want to make sure that they are being wary, and they will often take complaints about a brand into account first, as they want to be prepared for the worst. A brand needs more positive reviews than negative to even out the status of the company online.
Best Practices for Personal Online Reputation Management Shared by Scottsdale Reputation Management Experts
March 5, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Internet reputation experts know how important it is for anyone who wants to have a successful career or business to make sure that they have a great online presence. Companies and their executives alike need to be appealing, approachable and trustworthy, and that is why so many brands turn to reputation management experts to help them create that stellar online presence for the betterment of their brand.
However, what some people don’t realize is that the way someone looks online does not only matter to those who are well-established professionals. Anyone can have a poor reputation online, especially when they take part in bad practices. These bad reputations can hinder individuals when they are trying to get a job, into a good school, or even start their own business. Though for many a more extensive Reputation Rescue™ may be necessary, there are some things that everyone can do to help them manage their reputation online.
- Think before posting: One of the tops ways that individuals get themselves into deep water online is when they are not careful about what they post on social media accounts. The reputation experts know it is very important that everyone is wary of their actions online and is careful to make sure that what they are saying is appropriate. Keep in mind that social reputation is a huge part of reputation management.
- Don’t get into fights online: Like posting recklessly, getting into arguments with anonymous posters online can make the person replying less credible. Additionally, the heated atmosphere of these types of fights can make it very difficult for individuals to control themselves once they have made the first step and decided to engage. Avoiding these conflicts can be a huge step in protecting an online reputation.
- Don’t be lazy: Another reputation killer is a lack of commitment. If a company or school cannot find any information about an individual that they are planning on engaging with, it can be almost as damaging as finding negative information. It is important that individuals are committed to accurate information and dedicated to making themselves stand out online, or it could make them fall flat in the faces of their competitors.
Maintaining a stellar online reputation is hard, especially if individuals do not avoid some of the common pitfalls that come from not being informed about their reputations. For those who need help monitoring the way that they look online, or want tools to help them repair the reputation mistakes of the past, JW Maxx Solutions can help. Visit http://jwmaxxsolutions.com/ for more information.
March 4, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Reviews can have a huge impact on the way that a brand is seen when consumers search for it online. Good reviews signal to potential clients and customers that the brand is trustworthy and a good choice for their needs. Bad reviews will have the opposite effect. For that reason, it is essential that companies do all that they can to get the best reviews from their satisfied customers, so JW Maxx Solutions shares some tips to build a reputation management plan for better reviews.
- Ask for reviews: One of the biggest mistakes that companies make when they are trying to craft a reputation management plan for better reviews is not asking for feedback. Many customers have great experiences with a company but do not know how or where to leave a great review. Asking a customer for feedback and telling them where they can leave it will allow them to easily give you the feedback that you need for a stellar reputation online.
- Build a relationship with customers: When you want better customer reviews, you need customers to be happy with the service that they receive. When you go the extra mile, provide excellent customer service, and are attentive to the customer’s needs, you will see that this excellence is reflected in customer reviews. You cannot get good feedback without happy customers, but by making customer service a priority, you have more opportunities for great reviews.
- Use feedback to your advantage: When you see customers leaving complaints, see why they are upset. If you properly address their complaints and fix the problems that they have addressed, you are preventing those problems from being the cause of bad reviews in the future. Additionally, you may see that some customers will leave you positive follow up reviews in response to your action.
March 2, 2015 By Walter Halicki
When a company or an individual wants to see success for their brand, they must be accessible online and they must have a clean online reputation as well says JW Maxx Solutions. This makes it easy for individual to find and contact the brand or individual that they want to do business with, and they can see if the brand is trustworthy and should be hired, or purchased from. If you want to know how to improve your reputation online, you need to understand how reviews impact your business. Here are some of the factors that must be considered.
- Online content has lasting power: Once something is on the Internet, it usually stays there. Many review sites do not allow individuals to remove reviews once they have been posted, meaning that negative reviews will remain and plague your brand. This is why it is essential they you are actively trying to prevent such reviews. If clients feel like they need to complain about a brand online, they will damage the reputation of that brand.
- Reviews have impact on consumers: When potential customers need a service that your company may provide, they will research you and your competitors. If they see bad reviews when they look up a company, they will likely pass it up to look for another because they depend on the experiences and feedback of others to give them insight on what they can expect from a service. Trying to discourage negative reviews and get good ones is a key to learning how to improve your reputation on the web.
- Customer service and online reviews are related: If you really want to know how to improve your reputation online, you must always make customer service a priority. Customers who have had good experiences are the ones that will leave you good reviews and build up your reputation. Give them the experience that they deserve.
February 23, 2015 By Walter Halicki
In today’s day and age, it is imperative that businesses have a command over the way that they look online. If they do not, their online landscapes are susceptible to being impacted by negative postings. In order to help businesses better protect themselves and their reputations, JW Maxx Solutions is revealing the best practices for online reputation management that businesses can utilize.
Optimization is Key
Whether it’s a company’s home page or their social media profiles, any online assets that a business controls should be properly optimized. There are many keyword phrases that a company can target depending on the services or products that they offer. However, a company’s most important keyword is that of its name. The best practices for online reputation management when it comes to optimizing a site for a company name are to include the name as an all-in-one URL. Metatags and keywords as well as categories with the company’s name should also be utilized to further advertise the brand.
Monitor the Business’s Online Landscape
One of the best practices of online reputation management is continuously monitoring the way that the company looks online. It is imperative to do this in case any negative threats arise so that can be dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
“You should check the way that your company’s Internet landscape looks several times a week,” said reputation management expert and CEO of JW Maxx Solutions, Walter Halicki. “I make sure to check the way that we look online every day.”
Send Out Quality Press Frequently
Press releases, when written well and keyword optimized, can dramatically change the way that a company looks online. These assets, while not very robust or long lasting, can neutralize any negative press. Therefore, one of the best practices of online reputation management is to send out quality, newsworthy press releases on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
For more information on how to run a successful online reputation management campaign or for a quote on a reputation makeover for any business, contact the online reputation management experts at JW Maxx Solutions at http://jwmaxxsolutions.com/today.
February 20, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Effective online reputation management and business branding are essential to survive in today’s business environment. The knowledgeable online reputation experts at JW Maxx Solutions understand this and share some trends and strategies for companies planning to augment their marketing efforts in 2015. These important marketing tips may boost sales along with a company’s credibility and a host of other benefits. Here are some trends to be aware of and tips to utilize for individuals and businesses in 2015.
Every Video Tells a Story
Video will continue to be a valuable mainstay in the digital marketing arena in 2015. Social media platforms including Instagram, Youtube and Vine did well last year and are predicted by online reputation experts to enjoy solid growth throughout 2015. The mobile app Vine allows users to create a brief video clip up to six seconds long and is ideal for busy people on the go. Video clips that do well are under a minute, as people’s attention spans grow ever shorter in the instant world of the Internet.
It’s Time to Go Mobile
Internet reputation management company JW Maxx Solutions has noticed an increase in clients asking about mobile marketing. For some businesses, mobile marketing will become the main focal point of their online marketing strategy. In fact, half of local Internet searches for products and services are completed on mobile devices. Therefore, 2015 may be the year for entrepreneurs and mid-sized businesses to tweak their marketing programs.
According to reputation expert Walter Halicki, CEO of JW Maxx Solutions, four out of five individuals have said that they received information about a product or service via social media including videos, Vines and other forms of mobile marketing.
JW Maxx Solutions is an Internet reputation management company that helps individuals and businesses improve their digital reputations. JW Maxx Solutions is a fine group of companies including Reputation Maxx, Prensa Ahora and Enterate Ahora.
February 10, 2015 By Walter Halicki
The year of 2014 has come and gone, and it’s time to look forward to a prosperous and exciting new year. For those who have not already taken steps towards creating and maintaining successful social media campaigns, there is plenty of time to plan and implement new methods and ideas. The reputation management experts at JW Maxx Solutions are revealing the top three ways to gain better engagement and more followers in 2015.
Target audiences based on which social media platform is being used
One of the best ways to increase reach and build a bigger audience is to customize content based on which social media platform is being used. For example, the blogging platform Tumblr as well as the video app Vine used primarily by younger audiences. Older audiences primarily use Google+ and Pinterest, while both young and old audiences use Facebook and Twitter. The reputation management experts at JW Maxx Solutions advise that these demographics should be taken into account whenever a post is sent out. While the same information can be shared across all platforms, it should look differently depending on which one is used as well as who is trying to be reached.
Let’s get visual
When it comes to ease of use, in the way that the audience digests it and level of engagement, pictures reign supreme in the world of social media. Pictures are easy to look at quickly, easy to share and are interpreted on a personal level. The reputation specialists at JW Maxx Solutions recommend incorporating visuals such as pictures, cartoons, videos and info graphics into the social media content rotation of every business and individual.
“A picture says a thousand words,” said online reputation management expert and CEO of JW Maxx Solutions, Walter Halicki. “But a great picture can get you 1,000 likes. Great pictures have the tendency to go viral very quickly.”
Plan, but leave space
It is important for business and individuals with social media campaigns to plan out what they are going to post. These strategies should include postings that coincide with what is happening in the world, such as the 2015 Olympics. JW Maxx Solutions notes that doing this will allow their postings to ride on the trending wave that sweeps over social media during these types of events. However, it is always important to allow room if breaking news occurs, important events happen and more.
By following these social media tips, JW Maxx Solutions knows that both businesses and individuals will be in good shape when starting their campaigns in
February 5, 2015 By Walter Halicki
JW Maxx Solutions is an online reputation management firm with years of experience in the field, and it talks about the challenges that any business faces while building a brand and how they can combat any issues that arise.
Effective online reputation management and business branding are essential to survive in today’s business environment. The online reputation management experts at JW Maxx Solutions understand that, and share branding tips to ensure the creating of a positive image for individuals and businesses alike.
Branding is a key aspect of any business strategy, and online reputation management firm JW Maxx Solutions helps those companies create and uphold a positive brand image. By leveraging these strategies, brands can ensure their name is held in a positive light while making the most of all of the tools at their disposal.
When it comes to branding, social media is one of the most visible and effective methods of creating a brand voice and image. Through mediums like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and more, brands have a method of engaging with consumers while also controlling the message that they are putting out. Brands can use social media to spread word about anything, ranging from charitable contributions to any specials they may have going on. Companies also have an array of posting options to choose from, whether they want to share videos, photos, words or collages.
But social media isn’t the only method by which companies can put forth branding efforts. By leveraging a public relations strategy in conjunction with effective social media use, companies can become the primary influencer of what appears online about them – giving them total control over their online reputation. A public relations strategy can center on products, events, philanthropy and more. By controlling what is written about them online, companies can ensure that their branding efforts result in a positive online reputation.
The online reputation management experts at JW Maxx Solutions strive to help every client achieve a pristine standing online by leveraging the branding methods mentioned above and more. As a leader in online reputation management, JW Maxx Solutions is rife with methods for creating and maintaining any brand’s image. For more information about online reputation management, contact JW Maxx Solutions today athttp://www.jwmaxxsolutions.com.
January 30, 2015 By Walter Halicki
There are many people out there who do not know the benefits of online reputation management and how practicing it can help them in their professional lives. The reputation management experts at JW Maxx Solutions know that there is a misconception that reputation management only matters for those in the public eye. However, in the online world, everyone is subjected to the public eye. For those who are on the job hunt, easy access to online information may mean potential employers finding undesirable information about you online. There are many benefits of online reputation management for those who are job hunting such as those explored here.
- Protects your personal life: While you may have nothing to hide from a potential employer, there are certainly still things that you may find better kept private. Online reputation management techniques for keeping your personal and professional life separate include using proper privacy settings and having separate private and professional accounts on certain websites.
- Clean up the junk: Perhaps you didn’t realize that those embarrassing party photos you took years ago were still on your old social profiles, or maybe you forgot about profanity-laced blog posts that you used to write. You do not want to be kept down by your past mistakes as you look to the future. One of the benefits of online reputation management techniques like monitoring is that you can find these less desirable pieces of content and rid yourself of them before they sour the way you look to future employers.
- Promotes a helpful image: When you use good online reputation management practices, not only do you keep the undesirable at bay, you can also promote the best of yourself. Taking a look at profiles and updating your information will help you be consistent with your resumes. You can also offer more information about yourself for those who may decide to look you up.
December 31, 2014 By Walter Halicki
When you own or run a company, the reputation defenders at JW Maxx Solutions know that it is essential that you able to grow, gain new customers, and promote your business. In order to do this properly, it is essential that you have a stellar reputation, especially online. The Internet is a portal to business in the modern world, and it is important that you are sure that your company can stand out in comparison to your competitors as a trustworthy and committed brand. In the New Year, the reputation defenders share that there are many ways that you can improve your company for the better and build a strong reputation.
- Be consistent: Using social media, or releasing content about your brand on a regular basis are both great strategies for engaging with customers and fans. However, the reputation defenders warn that you must be consistent. If you do not stay consistent you can lose the following that you have accumulated. Additionally, being consistent will benefit you as it shows you to be a dedicated brand that customers can trust.
- Be conscientious: The reputation defenders reveals that one of the biggest keys to having a stellar online reputation is being careful. A careless employee or even an owner who is not careful about what and where they post things online can create a problem for the company. Individuals can also damage their own reputations by putting things online without thinking about the ramifications. Make a change and be careful in the New Year to always be aware of what you are posting and how it makes you look.
- Commit to customer service: Many companies have bad online reputations because they have unhappy customers, and this will usually result from ill customer service. When you run a company it is essential that you do all you can to ensure that your customer has an experience that they will want to share. Train your employees and make an effort yourself to follow up with clients once they have finished their interactions with you. The reputation defenders know that this will help you build a strong reputation for your company.
Happy New Year from everyone at JW Maxx Solutions, and follow us on Twitter for information on reputation management in 2015.