October 28, 2014 By Walter Halicki
Reputation Management Expert JW Maxx Solutions knows how important it is to have a great reputation, but it is also important to make sure that when you have a good reputation, you put it to good use. It is always important to give back, and to use your reputation to help others. As Halloween approaches, one amazing group has done just that.
With the Halloween holiday fast approaching, members of the Boston Bruins hockey team proved that their good reputation was well deserved as they carried out their annual tradition. Each year, these players dress up in fun costumes and visit the Boston Children’s Hospital, bring joy to children who get to meet these famous players, and also get to laugh at the hilarious costumes that they often choose.
This year, on Monday October 27th, Dougie Hamilton, Kevan Miller, Matt Fraser, Matt Bartkowski, Seth Griffith, and Torey Krug visited children at the hospital dressed to the nines as characters from the Disney animated film Frozen, even bringing along candy for the kids that they visited. From Krug’s cuddly Olaf portrayal, to Fraser and Hamilton hilariously depicting Disney heroines Anna and Elsa, the group certainly went all out to bring Halloween fun to some very deserving kids.
When celebrities use their well-established reputations to bring help, awareness, and happiness to those who need it, it is always something to be celebrated. Giving back is a responsibility and when you can use your good reputation to help others, it is a win-win situation for everyone involved. Everyone should take a tip from this amazing group of guys and be sure that they put their good reputations to use by helping others.
October 24, 2014 By Walter Halicki
When you are running a small business or personal brand, it is important that you are able to engage with both current and potential customers. Online reputation management firm JW Maxx Solutions shares that there are many ways to do this, from interacting with them on social media to giving them excellent experiences when you are meeting in the real world. All of these techniques help you connect and excel with the people that you are serving, and will promote you and builds your positive reputation. But when you are looking to expand and reach a larger audience, you need new ways to engage with others and build your brand. One of the ways that you can do this is by providing them with interesting, well written and engaging content.
When your business has a blog, or uses other media, it brings the relationship to a different level. By providing your clients strong content, you can show them that you care about their needs enough to provide them advice and help. Additionally, you can use content that is relevant to your brand and industry to show how your company is excels in what you do, as well as give your clients a little bit of extra insight into the way that your company works. All of this is attractive to current and potential clients and will keep them engaged and coming back for more in the future.
It is also important that you consistently provide this content to your fan base. When you have clients following you and looking for articles, videos and pictures, and you suddenly cut them off, or neglect to update regularly, it is going to discourage your clients and make them loose interest. The Internet Reputation Experts know that when running your own business it can be hard to keep up with the extra demand of creating new, relevant, and interesting content. That is why JW Maxx Solutions offers content management solutions to take the hard work out of your hands so that you can continue to give the clients the engagement that need and focus on your business.
October 21, 2014 By Walter Halicki
When you run a business, it is important to keep in mind that you always want to able to connect with your client base. Engaging with you customers is a great way to not only keep them coming back for more, but to encourage them to spread the word about your business. Those who feel that they have a personal connection with your company and who know that you are devoted to customer satisfaction will be happy to share their love of your brand with their friends and family. One of the leading social media sites in the world is Twitter, and everyone knows that this site can be a vital business tool if you know how to use it correctly. When you are using Twitter to connect to your fans and customers, be sure to use some of these tips from JW Maxx Solutions to make sure that you are reaching the right audience.
- Create and engaging profile: People want to know who you are before they follow you. This is why it is important to create a profile that
is interesting and informative with content that is relevant to your business. Include a logo, information about your business, pictures relevant to your brand, and information that shows them why they want to work with you and your brand. Also include information that will make it easy for them to find and contact you if they want to do business with you.
- Send relevant tweets: It is important that you are tweeting the kind of messages and information that will draw in your target audience instead of alienating them or drawing in an irrelevant crowd. Tweet about things that are relevant to your business or your industry. Look to see what topics your competitors or those in related fields share frequently. Whatever you are posting, the online reputation management firm says that it is important for you to let your uniqueness shine through and set you apart.
- Take the time: It is important to remember that when you are trying to build engagement with your audience, it is going to take you time. Nothing happens overnight, and you should not expect to have a thousand followers after only a day or two of clever tweeting. You need to put the time and effort in and don’t get discouraged when you do not see results immediately. If you are devoted to the process, you will be able to watch your followers grow over time and eventually see the results that you are hoping for.
October 17, 2014 By Walter Halicki
Often times when a business encounters a complaint from one of its customers, it chooses to ignore it. The Internet reputation experts at JW Maxx Solutions know that it can be hard for companies when they receive bad reviews, and they may interpret the review as an attack on the business. However, it is more likely that there is a legitimate customer concern that needs to be addressed. If this is the case, and the company or professional handles it poorly, it can grow and harm their reputation. It is important that businesses know how to help upset customers so that both parties will be satisfied. Here are some steps to implement to ensure that handle customer problems correctly.
- Hear and respond: When you see a customer bringing up a problem that they had with your customer or business, do not ignore them. Instead, be sure to respond, and show them that you are hearing and understand their problem. Knowing that their concerns are being heard will help put the customer at ease and show you to be an attentive professional instead of someone who does not care about their customers.
- Be empathetic and helpful: The online reputation management firm says that it is important that you show you customers that you are concerned for their well being and satisfaction. You want to make sure that you are sympathetic to their problem. You should also ensure them that you will amend the problem to the best of your ability and offer them some solutions. Again, this makes you dependable and will quickly turn the experience around for your customer.
- Be wary about promises: If you can’t give a customer what they are asking for, don’t tell them that you can. Try to find a compromise instead, because if you make a promise you can’t keep you clients are going to stop trusting you. Additionally, you have to follow through on the promises that you can make and keep. Following through will reflect well on your reputation to this customer and others. Your customer may even be so grateful that the problem was brought to a satisfactory solution that they will give you a positive review that will boost your reputation.
How To Make Your Social Media Accounts Work for Your Online Reputation Instead of against it Revealed by Internet Reputation Management Expert
October 14, 2014 By Walter Halicki
Social Media can be both friend and foe when it comes to the world of online reputation. Just about everyone has social media accounts these days and when they are careless with the way that they conduct themselves on these sites, it is almost certain that it will come back to hurt them later on down the road. Building a good reputation is hard but fixing bad one is harder, so to make sure that everyone gets their online reputation off to a strong start, JW Maxx Solutions offers these tips for using your social media in a way that will help you and not hurt you.
- Use correct and appealing information: When you apply for jobs, or give out your credentials, one of the first things that a potential employer, recruiter, or other professional will do is check you social standing. Why? Because they want to make sure that the information that you are sharing with them checks out. Things like employment and education history are easy to find on sites, and if they see that the information you have given them is inconsistent, it will affect you. Make your profiles something to be proud of with clear and correct information, and make sure that you are equally honest when you send in applications. The Internet Reputation Experts reveal that this will help you look professional and appealing and achieve your goals.
- Keep separate accounts: If you have a business or brand, or just want to use your accounts for professional networking, it is important that you create more than one account. Have accounts for professional use and use a private account for your friends and family. This way, you maintain you privacy and ensure that the way your friends and family act will not have as much of an impact on how other see you. Make sure that you use appropriate privacy settings as well.
- Think carefully before posting: Whenever you post something online, think about how others will perceive it, and if it could possibly harm your reputation or even someone else’s. This is very important when looking at professional or public accounts, but you should also be wary on private accounts. You never know when you friends will share something that you have said or posted with others, so never post anything that you may regret later
October 9, 2014 By Walter Halicki
These days, it is easier than ever to communicate with anyone anywhere in the world in an instant. Additionally, anything that you produce online has the potential to go viral and live forever not only on the Internet but in the minds of others. Online reputation management expert JW Maxx Solutions knows that this connectivity is a great thing in many ways, but for those who are ill managing their online reputation, it is a danger.
If you own or operate a business, are looking for a job, or just want to be recognized and respected, an inappropriate tweet or unflattering picture can be the difference between succeeding in your goals and failing. Don’t be the one damaging your own image, and keep these factors in mind when you go online.
- A minute on the keyboard, forever on the Internet: When you put something online, it stays there. Even deleting a post does not guarantee that it will go away, especially when others have the ability to take screenshots, share posts, and otherwise make copies of you content. Think about what you post online and how it will affect you now as well as how it could affect you in the future before you share it.
- Private and public should be kept separate: When you post personal content, it can become public very quickly
if you are not careful. To avoid this, keep accounts for yourself and your brand separate and make sure that you have heavy privacy settings. Even then, be wary of what you post since friends and family can share things too. The Internet Reputation Expert says that this is vital to protecting your privacy and your image.
- Keep general guidelines in mind: Make good online behavior a habit and include several checks into your posting routine. When you are about to post, double check your content for mistakes and make sure that nothing you say could be interpreted incorrectly. Make sure that you are using the right account or name to post, and that your privacy setting are appropriate. Finally, be sure to maintain a polite and responsible attitude whenever you put anything online. These can all help you avoid damaging mistakes.
October 6, 2014 By Walter Halicki
If you search your name or brand name, you want to be seeing positive results pop up. If you have a good online reputation, you will see your website, your social sites, maybe some press about your business, or reviews from happy customers. All of these things bring you into the spotlight, make your brand look good, and bring you more business. However, not everyone has a good online reputation. Internet Reputation Expert JW Maxx Solutions says that when you look up your name or brand online, you should not see things like incorrect information, incomplete profiles, information that makes you look bad though it is related to others, or online attacks. When you see these things, it is a sign that your reputation online is in trouble. The good news is that you can clean up your online reputation with the help of a reputation expert. They have several tools and techniques to help you better online. Here are some of the many ways that they can help you.
- Assess your online standing: It is easy to be overwhelmed by what you see online, especially is it is negative. Reputation experts, however, know how to assess where your biggest problems and threats lie, what your best assets are, and how to fight to get your reputation where it needs to be.
- Help you build powerful assets: For many people, one of their biggest problems is that they have no standing online as it is. They may not have a website or any other way of putting out key information on their brand. The lack of assets makes them vulnerable to attacks and often has them falling behind the competition where it can be hard for customers to find them. JW Maxx can help those who have this problem by helping them build powerful assets that will help the brand succeed.
- Promote the positive: One of the best ways to fight negative content is with positive content. The Phoenix Reputation Management Firm knows the best ways to promote information about your company, and help you share your insight and interests with your potential client base. You want to make sure that it is easy for you to be found and with the proper content management solutions you can do just that.
October 1, 2014 By Walter Halicki
When someone has a strong reputation, it can do wonders for them in several different areas of their life. It will help them become successful in the business world, protect their personal life, and show them to be a stand out and trustworthy member of a community. The same can be said of a reputation that is online. However, these days anything and everything can be found on the Internet, including harmful content, and the result is that building a strong online reputation can be harder than many people think. This is why Internet reputation expert JW Maxx Solutions advises that everyone should know what they look like online. If you are worried about having a poor online reputation, here are some of the most important things to look out for.
- Missing or inaccurate information: If you have a brand or business, you want to make sure that people can find you easily and that the information that they find is correct and appropriate for your audience. However, if the information is wrong, incomplete, or damaging when you search your brand, it is a sign of an unfit reputation that needs some help.
- Negative content: If you have been attacked online, or you find negative content that is related to someone that has a similar name, it should be a concern. If others find this content, it can affect the first impression that clients and customers have when they search for you. You want to be in a position where positive information about your brand takes center stage.
- Nothing related to your brand: In some ways, the Internet reputation expert says that having no content related to your brand appearing can be just as bad as having negative content. The lack of content means that your competitors or your enemies can take the focus from your brand. It can also mean that your designated audience may not find you.
When you find that your reputation is suffering from any of these problems, it is time to take action. Seek a Reputation Rescue ™ from JW Maxx Solutions whose expertise and tools will allow them to help you turn your reputation around.
September 25, 2014 By Walter Halicki
If you have a brand or a business, your goal is to be successful. Above all else, that goal relies on one thing: your customers. You need customers to make your business succeed and grow. Additionally, happy customers can brag about your brand and promote you to others who can use your products and services. Happy customers will bring you better reviews and help your online standing. What this all means is that successful businesses need to be able to find ways of gaining more customers and establish great relationships with those customers. Here, Internet reputation expert JW Maxx Solutions share some of the ways that you can connect with your customers in positive ways.
- Give your customers amazing service: Giving amazing customers amazing experiences is the first step in creating great relationships between businesses and their customers and clients. When you give your customers amazing service it shows them that you are trustworthy and worthy of their business. However it does not begin and end with a transaction. You must also make yourself available
to clients who want to ask questions or get in contact with your for other reasons.
- Ask for reviews and input: Let your customers know that you will welcome their input and ask them for feedback and reviews either on your site or through other review sites. The Internet reputation expert knows that happy customers who leave good feedback will help you look better online and their suggestions can help you improve your business.
- Always give thanks: When you get feedback from your customers you must always give thanks. Show your customers that they are appreciated and they will appreciate you in return. Thanking customers even before they leave you feedback, and just showing them appreciation for their business will encourage them to leave you feedback and brag about you to others.
September 22, 2014 By Walter Halicki
When you want to be successful in the online world, your Internet reputation management is key. The Internet is one of the biggest tools to any business, and the better that you look to potential customers and clients, the more it will help your business grow and reach its goals. Those who want to improve their online standing need to be aware of what goes into a good looking online reputation and how to recognize the difference between a reputation that is suffering and one that is excelling. JW Maxx Solutions reveals that these are some of the best signs of a good reputation.
- The brand in question is free of negative content: When a brand is searched, and all the results are items that make the brand look negative or questionable, it is a bad sign for the business. If, on the other hand, the business is free of this kind of content, those who search them will find them to be more trustworthy.
- It is easy to find correct information: When someone looks for a brand, they are usually trying to find out more about the brand. If they think the company is someone that can suit their needs, they are going to want to be able to get in touch with them easily. When correct information shows up online, it is easy for people to use the brand. Businesses with proper online reputations make themselves accessible to their audiences.
- The individual or business is active online: Businesses and individuals that show themselves to be active online often have a better standing than those who are not. When companies interact with their fans, show they are accessible by answering questions and interacting on a regular basis, and showing their appreciation by thanking good feedback, it makes their fans truly appreciate their accessibility. It also shows that these businesses are proactive.
When you see these traits online for a company, it is a good sign of their positive reputation. Those who want to have positive online reputations should makes these traits their goals. However, reaching these goals is not always easy alone, and for those who need some extra help, JW Maxx Solutions can offer them the best online reputation management services to help build, promote, and maintain positive reputations.
September 18, 2014 By Walter Halicki
When your reputation is in trouble, the online reputation management experts at JW Maxx Solutions know that it can cause an immediate alarm. For those who are trying to use the web to build and promote their business and reach their goals, even one or two bad reviews can send them into a panic. When this happens, there are a number of ways to address the issue. Unfortunately, in many cases those who are overwhelmed by the implications of the negativity may act irrationally and react in ways that do their business more harm than good. If you get the urge to immediate respond to online reviews, stop a moment and remember these Do’s and Don’ts of responding to reviewers online.
- Do reply when possible: If you have a reviewer who is pointing out a legitimate concern, let them know that you appreciate their feedback and are working to improve the problem. This shows that you are trustworthy and know how to handle problems in a proper way.
- Don’t ignore them: Good or bad, it is important for you to see feedback for your brand. It will help you assess problems and fix them before they can affect other clients. Make sure that you read comments, and it you see common concerns, it can help you improve the way that you do business.
- Do thank helpful or kind comments: JW Maxx Solutions reminds you that not all feedback and reviews are going to be negative, you are going to have plenty of people who appreciate your services and want to brag about them. Make sure that you thank these customers and show them that they are appreciated.
- Don’t get caught in a fight: one of the most important things to remember is that you should never get caught up in an angry fight with reviewers. If someone has posted something that is very nasty, it is better to not respond, or at least wait until you have calmed down. If you respond rudely to or with anger, it can ruin the perception that others have of you, and you can do more to damage your reputation than the negative reviewer.
Why Personal Reputation Management Matters for College Applicants Revealed by Scottsdale Reputation Management Firm
September 17, 2014 By Walter Halicki
Most people mistakenly believe that online reputation management is only important for businesses and those who are big names in the professional world. However, how you look online can affect you no matter who you are. An online reputation can even influence the lives young people in many ways can have an impact on what they plan on doing in their professional or personal lives. Young people may think that what they are doing on the Internet has no consequences, but the personal reputation management experts at JW Maxx Solutions know otherwise. Your online reputation should always be a concern and if you at a stage in life where college is your next step, keep these facts in mind.
- Colleges look at your online presence: More and more these days, college admissions are looking at the social profiles and online conduct of those who are looking to get into their schools. This means that if you are very concerned about getting into a specific school, but have conducted yourself inappropriately on Facebook or Twitter, it could hurt your chances. The more competitive the school or scholarship, the more likely it is that someone will be looking into your internet past.
- Having nothing online is a mistake: Those college admissions officers who are looking at your online presence are not just looking for negative. They are also looking to see if you have something to hide, and if you are nonexistent on the Internet, they may start to wonder why. JW Maxx Solutions says that it is important to have a presence online so that colleges can get an idea of who you are.
- You can use your online accounts for good: It is always a good idea to make yourself look good with online tools. You do not want reckless content online, nor do you want nothing about you online. When you are concerned about personal reputation management, make sure that you use your online presence to express your interests and show your strengths to college officials who will be looking for you. It will show them that you are well rounded and a great asset for them to have at their school.
September 15, 2014 By Walter Halicki
When you are trying to make a name for yourself online, JW Maxx Solutions reveals that there is a lot of hard work that goes into not only building your image or brand, but also into maintaining it, and that goes for businesses as well as those who are focusing on personal reputation management. There are many things that you can do to help you build your brand, but there are also a number of things that can go wrong. There are some common mistakes that many have made when it comes to building their online image, and here, the Scottsdale Reputation Management expert reveals some of the most common ones that you should look out for when you are managing your image online.
- Not engaging: One of the biggest mistakes that you can make when you are trying to build yourself online, especially if you are trying to build a client base, is not engaging with others. If you want to show others that you are an active member of a community, or that you are a professional that will always be there for their needs, you need to be active. You cannot simply stand by.
- Not responding: When you get feedback, you need to use it not ignore it. If others give you positive feedback, make sure that you let them know that you appreciate it. If people ask questions, answer them. Even if you get feedback that you perceive as negative, try to respond. Do not get angry, but let them know that you have heard their concerns and will do your best to improve the situations.
- Not asking for help: The Scottsdale reputation management firm knows that maintaining a good image takes a lot of time, and for those who are concerned with their own businesses or other professional needs, they could be stretching themselves too thin by trying to do it all at once. Remember, if you need to make a name for yourself online, you can always seek the assistance of a reputation expert like JW Maxx Solutions who can give you the help you need to succeed.
September 12, 2014 By Walter Halicki
Personal Reputation Management is more important than most people know. Even those who are just starting in the professional world need to have an idea of where they stand when it comes to their online reputation. Things as simple as photos and online posts can sour a first impression during job interviews or professional meetings and make or break a career. JW Maxx Solutions knows that some of the most vital information that people need to be aware of when they are trying to follow good personal reputation practices is how they are conducting themselves on social media. Here are a few things to keep in mind that will help you in the long run when it comes to your personal reputation.
- Professionals will look: Hiring managers, internship coordinators, and even college or graduate school programs will look into your online history when you are being considered for an important position. What they see online will effect their perception of you, and that includes what they see on your social media profiles. It is important to think about this before behaving recklessly online.
- You are not the only one that effects your online reputation: Your friends, family, and enemies can all have a say in what appears about you online. While they may not do it maliciously, friends who post inappropriate photos or comments on your pages can also be seen by those who are deciding your future. Make sure to keep your public and private life separate and look out for things that can affect you.
- Social media can be useful: If you know how to utilize it correctly, the Scottsdale Reputation Management Firm knows that social media can help you as much as it can hinder you. You can connect with other professionals through social media and put yourself in a place to be noticed. Just don’t get notices for the wrong reasons.
Drew Carey Takes a Stand Against Bullying and Uses Reputation to Help Others: Scottsdale Reputation Management Firm Dicusses
September 9, 2014 By Walter Halicki
The Scottsdale Reputation Experts at JW Maxx Solutions know how powerful things can become when they hit the internet. One of the best recent examples of how much power the Internet has in the modern world is the ongoing popularity of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. The Challenge has been taking over the internet for weeks, and many people have joined in to raise money for Amyotrophic Lateral sclerosis and create awareness for the disease. Everyone from celebrities to kids are getting in on the action. However, recently the popularity of this trend has led to a very cruel joke, and now, a certain comedian is taking a stand to bring the perpetrators to justice.
In Ohio, an autistic 14-year-old boy was told by some of his classmates that he was going to be participating in the ALS ice bucket challenge. Instead, the other kids dumped a mixture of urine and trash onto the boy, then even went so far as to film the incident and put it online. Since the news of this atrocity has been circulating the Internet, the reports of this very cruel prank have been sparking outrage, and it has prompted one celebrity to take action.
Comedian Drew Carey, upon hearing about the situation, immediately went to Twitter to express how angry he was about the prank, and shortly after, offered to donate a $10,000 reward to anyone who would help find the pranksters and bring them to justice. When his Twitter followers encouraged him to send the money elsewhere, Carrey instead offered it to the organization Autism Speaks once the students were found.
While this is just one of the many examples of how celebrities have been using their status to help others, JW Maxx Solutions wants to note just how important it is that they continue. Celebrities, with their high status and well known reputations make them people who can spark change and make a stand for those who need help. The Internet reputation experts know that part of the beauty of having a good reputation and being a trustworthy person is that you can do exactly what Drew Carey and others have done and use your influence for the good of others.
Thank you, Drew Carey for standing up for this prank victim, and JW Maxx Solutions encourages others to follow in Drew Carey’s lead and stand up for others.
How Malaysia Airlines is Damaging its Reputation with Recent Marketing Faux Pas Discussed by Internet Reputation Management Experts
September 3, 2014 By Walter Halicki
JW Maxx Solutions knows that for many people, maintaining a good can be a struggle. However, when a company starts making itself look bad by being careless with the way that it conducts itself online, maintaining a good reputation becomes almost impossible. This is the case with the recent marketing mistake made by the now infamous Malaysia Airlines.
Earlier this year, the airline faced two separate crashes that resulted in 537 lost lives, and has been heavily discussed all over the media. With these tragedies still in recent memory for many, and still breaking the hearts of those who were related to the victims, it would seem that the airline should sensitive to the events and conduct their marketing carefully. However, on Monday, the airline sparked waves of controversy and outrage when they started their “My Ultimate Bucket List Campaign.”
The campaign asked Australians and New Zealanders to enter a content with their own personal bucket lists. In another case, this may have been an innocent enough campaign, but the connection between the term “bucket list” and death seems like a very insensitive move for an airline that has already been a part of two tragedies this year.
After the backlash that they received, Malaysia Airlines promptly removed the campaign, but much damage has already been done, and the story will live on throughout the Internet. The Scottsdale Reputation Management Firm knows that this is yet another example of how fast news travels online and how it is important to always be aware of what you are saying and doing on the Internet.
There is no doubt that Malaysia Airlines should have through a bit more about the implications of this campaign before moving forward with the project. However, thinking about what is being put online does not only apply to big companies. Anyone who cares about their reputation should understand the power of the internet and be smart about how they represent themselves.
September 2, 2014 By Walter Halicki
This past weekend, it was reported that a number of celebrities, including Hollywood sweetheart Jennifer Lawrence, fell victim to a hack that resulted in a number of nude pictures being leaked online. There is already a lot of discussion surrounding this event, as well as the legal measures that are being taken to protect the rights of individuals so that they can take action when similar attacks happens to them. While attacks like these bring up many issues, JW Maxx Solutions know that this is yet another example of how powerful the internet is and how important it is for people to protect themselves online. As it is with these celebrities, it only take a moment for the unexpected to strike and for personal information to be leaked onto the internet. Once it is online, there is not much that can be done to stop it. This is a growing problem, one that has fallen into the hands of lawmakers to fix, but the Scottsdale Reputation Management Firm knows that for those who have fallen victim to these attacks, waiting until it happens is waiting too long. Perhaps not many people fall victim to content that is as private as nude photographs, but are other leaks that can be equally harmful, especially for those who own or operate businesses or have a professional persona to maintain. It is important that everyone that uses technology, both in their professional and personal lives, protects themselves. If you have content that you want to protect, you need to make the effort to do so. Keep your private life private, especially on social media where information can spread quickly to many people. Additionally, do not give personal content to people that you do not think you can trust. It’s true that even some of the most careful people can fall victim to hacking, but many people who see their information leak online have fallen victim to carelessness or are simply unprepared. Maintaining and protecting an online image is not easy, but it is important. When you cannot do it alone, make sure that you seek help from internet reputation management experts such as JW Maxx solutions.
August 29, 2014 By Walter Halicki
In light of Master Winemaker, Gerhard Reisacher’s mother recent passing due to breast cancer, the renowned winery in St, Helena, California is on-board with Send Me On Vacation’s Winemaker Dinner to crush out the effects of cancer for women in the Napa Valley.
Napa Valley California – Send Me On Vacation is teaming up with several top wineries located in Sonoma and Napa Valley for its upcoming Winemaker Dinner to be held on the Napa Valley Wine Train October 2, 2014 from 6-9:30 p.m. For the Reishacher Family, this event will be particularly sentimental in honoring Elisabeth Reishacher.
During the month of October 2013, Elisabeth, known to all who loved her as “Mutti,” which is “Mom” in German, passed away after a long battle against breast cancer. Residing in Vienna, Austria, Mutti visited Delectus Vineyard and Winery every year for the harvest in September and stayed for three months to attend and assist with tours of the family winery, spend time with her son Gerhard, daughter-in-law Linda and grandchild Julia. All who came in contact with her at the winery experienced Mutti’s legendary generosity. She was truly a beacon of happiness and warmth.
The first bottle of Mutti’s Pride, a wine named after Mutti herself, was bottled in August of 2007. It was created from the highest-grade Cabernet Sauvignon grapes from two the finest growers in Napa Valley. After two years of aging, the wine came out filled with complex flavors, a distinct character and a crisp finish. There are many aromas that can be detected throughout the wine including notes of licorice, cola, smoked ham, dark cherry, plum, and chocolate. The wine is no longer actively sold, yet those who have bottles of it in their collections now cherish its distinctive flavors more than ever before.
In honor of Mutti’s memory, Delectus Vineyard and Winery will be one of the wineries joining forces with Send Me On Vacation to “Crush Out the Effects of Cancer”. On October 2, 2014 the Napa Valley wine train will be celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness month contributing to this outstanding event where top winemakers will be paired with an incredible dinner for a truly one-of-a-kind experience.
For more information any of the wines that Delectus Vineyard and Winery bottles, visit http://www.delectuswinery.com
Don’t delay, booking your seat on the train today! To book call the Napa Valley Wine Train at 707-253-0920 or go to www.sendmeonvacation.org
3 Surprising Things Every College Student Should Know About Their Online Reputation from Scottsdale Reputation Management Firm
August 27, 2014 By Walter Halicki
The experts at JW Maxx Solutions share that many people believe that online reputation management services are strictly for high-profile individuals or major companies that are constantly in the spotlight. In today’s day and age, this is no longer the case. As college students enter the job market, a majority of potential employers are searching the prospects online to see what their presence looks like. They want to ensure that a future employee will represent their company well and in a positive light. This is just one of many reasons why these young adults need to be cautious about their online image and can do so in the following ways:
- Conduct a search: The most important step in determining how a college student looks online is to search for their name on the Internet. When looking up your name, you will instantly be able to better assess the type of images and content that is associated with it shares the online reputation specialist JW Maxx Solutions.
- Be positive: When recruiters look up an individual, they do not want to find negative posts and complaints. It is certainly okay to use Facebook and Twitter, but make sure that the content is positive. If the posts and updates are constantly about complaints, it can set off a red flag. This does not give off a good impression, and companies will not want to hire employees that are constantly negative.
- Post in moderation: Make sure that the content being posted will be acceptable to recruiters. While one may believe that a picture or post is positive, it may not be. To make sure that a recruiter will not be put off from something that is on your social media accounts, ask someone else to see what they think before posting it.
The best way to ensure that a college student has a spotless image online is to consult with the online reputation specialist JW Maxx Solutions. These professionals are dedicated to creating and maintaining a positive landscape for young adults to help them secure and keep a job in today’s society.
August 27, 2014 By Walter Halicki
Send Me On Vacation is Excited to Announce its “Reaching For The Stars Benefit,” part of Jetting Pink Across America in Hollywood, California
Los Angeles – Send Me On Vacation (SMOV) is Reaching for the Stars in Hollywood California during their Jetting Pink Across America tour to increase awareness about healing the body, mind and spirit following breast cancer. Send Me On Vacation and Diamond Resorts International® will send local LA breast cancer survivors on a dream vacation. Traveling on JetBlue Airlines, from one side of the country to the other, Jet Blue turns Jet Pink to support breast cancer survivors. Local survivors will be awarded a well-needed vacation in order to start the process of coping with the emotional and physical effects of battling cancer.
At its stop in Hollywood, California, Send Me On Vacation will be hosting its Reach For The Stars benefit at the Roosevelt Hotel, located at 7000 Hollywood Blvd., on October 9, 2019, from 6-8:30pm.
Singing her heart out for breast survivors will be nationally acclaimed jazz/pop vocalist Jenna Maminna from the San Francisco Bay Area. Jenna’s 2nd album, Meant to Be was nominated for a California Music Award in the “Outstanding Jazz catagory .” Jenna’s music has an amazing effect on everyone says Cathy Backus the charity’s founder. We can’t think of a more perfect venue than Hollywood for Jenna to reach out to survivors in LA during Breast Cancer Awareness Month and sing for those women who struggle to still find a song in their heart while battling cancer.” The event will honor Allison G from the Why? Foundation for her outstanding work on her latest film “What the F is Cancer and why does everyone have it?.
The cost to attend the event is $50 per person and will include appetizers, drinks, live entertainment and a chance to win a 7 night stay in Mexico. Tickets can be purchased at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/reach-for-the-stars-benefit-tickets-12885108707 or at the door.
Corporate Citizenship Charities, Inc. dba Send Me On Vacation is a 501(c)(3) with a mission of sending breast cancer survivors on a restorative vacation, when the breast cancer treatments have been completed, and the emotional healing begins. For more information, visit www.sendmeonvacation.org.
JW Maxx Solutions is a proud sponsor of Send Me On Vacation and are the leaders in content management solutions, online reputation management and digital branding. Locally owned and operated in Phoenix, Arizona, JW Maxx Solutions has maintained an A rating with the BBB for over six years. JW Maxx Solutions is part of a fine family of businesses including Reputation Maxx, Enterate Ahora and Prensa Ahora with an international reach into Canada and Latin America as well as throughout the rest of the world. For more information about the services that JW Maxx Solutions provides, contact us at 480-447-2184.