April 17, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Reputation management is something that requires a large amount of time and dedication on the part of the business owner, and that’s why it’s important for businesses that are busy with clients, schedules, meetings and more to find a trusted resource for assistance. JW Maxx Solutions is one of the leaders in the industry, offering this assistance to companies from around the world. It’s true that those with an online reputation in need of expert defense can find it here.
It’s true that working with professionals might be the best option for some when it comes to creating their best online landscape possible. JW Maxx Solutions offers insight into all types of different issues companies may have when it comes to their online presence. But every company can implement these easy online reputation management tips into their workplace in order to start seeing the results when it comes to searching for their brand. These tips are especially beneficial for businesses that are just starting out, and want to get a head start on creating a glowing reputation from early-on. This is a serious advantage.
JW Maxx Solutions shares there are a few easy ways that any company can start managing their online reputation, ensuring that when clients search for their company that they control their experience. One of the best recommendations from JW Maxx Solutions is starting a blog named the same as the company at hand. Taking the time to publish unique content and positive information that is both useful to potential customers or clients and that also features other info about the business, or perhaps related fields, will be a great way to educate potential clients about the brand. When these results start appearing at the top of search results, JW Maxx Solutions knows businesses will see the difference in their sales.
April 15, 2015 By Walter Halicki
JW Maxx Solutions is a leader in the reputation management industry, and it’s easy to see why. Offering clients from around the world insight on how to prepare their best reputation isn’t an easy task, and this company spends a great amount of time researching and doing all they can to be the best at their craft.
For companies who are invested in their online reputation management, nothing is worse than coming across a negative review that can damage hard work. Most people search online in today’s technology focused world before using a business, and potential clients seeing something negative is something that everyone wants to avoid. But at times this situation can’t be helped, and that’s where JW Maxx Solutions comes in. Here are some easy tips to try in order to combat any negative items showing up on search results.
One of the first steps JW Maxx Solutions shares is to try to find any way to get that negative item to appear lower in the search results. Although it takes some time and effort, there are some ways to do so. One of the best ideas is to create a blog that puts out weekly content that uses keywords like the company name in order for Google’s crawlers to pick them up and bring those to the top of search results instead of the bad items.
JW Maxx Solutions knows these tips will help any company flourish when it comes to having a flawless online reputation. Taking the time to try these things surely will lead to a recipe for success for any company who is trying to create their perfect landscape online. For those who are looking for profession help with their reputation management needs, JW Maxx Solutions offers a helpful staff that is willing to go the extra mile when it comes to meeting all their needs.
April 13, 2015 By Walter Halicki
For businesses that haven’t been keeping track of their online reputation, it’s no fun to log on and be greeted by some nasty surprise. It’s important for companies to do a basic search at least weekly, if not daily, about what is being said about their brand online. Sometimes all it takes its one bad reviews or negative comment to drag down sales or make customers think this company might not suit their needs.
That’s why being a part of the online conversation and taking a hand in controlling what is being said about your brand is an essential part of the process. Be sure to find unique ways to interact with customers, offering phone, e-mail and social media outlets for them to share their experience. Thank them for positive mentions, and address all of them, even those who have complaints. It’s important because this will allow businesses to hear feedback to help make improvements and hopefully avoid nasty mentions as well all in one swoop.
JW Maxx Solutions knows at times, it’s hard to fit extra time into a busy schedule. Many business owners already have a full plate, and struggle with being spread too thin. With meetings, errands, decision making and of course life outside of work, sometimes it’s best to get help with what is needed. When it comes to reputation management, it’s something that does require time and dedication. For those who could benefit from someone who will dedicate their time and energy to making it right, JW Maxx Solutions is a clear choice.
April 8, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Online reputation management is a necessity for anyone who wants to be successful in today’s world. The Internet makes it easy for information to be found in seconds, and when a consumer wants to find a company or professional to meet one of their needs, they always go to the Internet to first. What they see online will form their opinion of the brand in question and will either encourage them to choose that brand or make them want to go elsewhere. JW Maxx Solutions knows that each and every business needs a strong online reputation for this very reason, but reputations are hard to build and even harder to maintain. Fortunately JW Maxx Solutions is a leading expert in the field of online reputation management with a number of stellar online reputation management services to offer. Here are just a few of the top services that they provide.
- Content management: One of the most effective online reputation management services that JW Maxx Solutions offers is content management. They can help any business create effective, engaging, and promotional content that will help it get the word out to its target market and engage with customers as well. Companies need this unique and effective content to make a splash and be competitive. The positive content expertly released on the perfect channels by the team at JW Maxx Solutions will also have the best chance of going viral and bringing more attention to a brand.
- Social media management: Social media is a wonderful way for companies to engage with their customers and quickly answer questions or have conversations. When these social sites have large followings, they can also help improve a company’s online standing. However, it is difficult to properly manage social sites alone, and that is why the social media online reputation services offered here are the best solutions to easily engage with fans.
- Monitoring: Another one of the online reputation services that JW Maxx Solutions offers clients is monitoring. This service ensures that whenever a company is confronted with a threat, that threat will be quickly found and dealt with before it can become a lasting problem.
When a business needs help creating and strengthening its online reputation, these online reputation services from JW Maxx Solutions are just what it needs. The reputation expert also has a number of additional services to offer to help anyone succeed in the online world.
April 7, 2015 By Walter Halicki
“If you want to have success as a professional, you must make sure that your presence online isn’t holding you back,” states JW Maxx Solutions CEO and reputation expert Walter Halicki.
The truth is that many companies feel the pain of a damaged online reputation before they even know that their reputation has been attacked. Every company has to have a positive standing online to be able to succeed shares JW Maxx Solutions, the best reputation management company, but they must first know what it is that is holding them back. Here are some easy steps that will help any brand find out if its online reputation is in trouble.
- Google: One of the simplest ways to see if a company is being held back by its online reputation is heading to a search engine and looking up the brand. The best reputation management company shares that the results are what a customer will see when they search the brand. This gives a company a good idea of what may be holding them back. Damaging reviews, misrepresenting posts, and other content may make clients turn away and if these are present it is a sign that a company is in trouble.
- Check review sites: When someone owns their own brand, one of the best ways to find out if it is being damaged is to check review sites. These sites carry a lot of weight with consumers, so if there are a lot of existing negative reviews it could be harming the brand. Looking at existing reviews will also help an individual discover why it is that they are getting these bad reviews by reading through comments and feedback. Lastly, this will help a brand determine if they are causing the complaints or simply being attacked.
- Look for misleading information: In some cases, a company can be held back online because there is misleading information about them. JW Maxx Solutions shares that when a consumer sees that information about the business is not consistent over several sites, it may lead them to believe that the company is a scam. This will severely harm the business but may be no more than an honest mistake or a lack of following up on old sites. Either way, if not attended to, it can cause company harm and lead to more damaging feedback.
When a company sees negative content associated with its brand it needs to take action before it suffers permanent damage. The best reputation management company, JW Maxx Solutions, can offer a number of services to help a brand clean up its name online. Go to www.jwmaxxsolutions.com to learn how and get started today.
April 3, 2015 By Walter Halicki
The reputation specialists at JW Maxx Solutions know the importance of online reputation management, not just for those in the public eye, but for every individual, company, or brand. So many people neglect their online reputation until it has come back to harm them later in life, or are careless about the way that they are behaving when they go online. These days, the Internet is such a huge part of every person’s life and for that reason it is of ever growing importance that all users knows how to behave online. This is especially true for children, who grew up with the web but are not always aware of how dangerous it can be. Here, the reputation experts explore the importance of online reputation management for teens.
- Protects them and others: When kids do not know the dangers of the Internet or the importance of online reputation management, it can lead to trouble. Online interaction removes a human element and may keep teens from understanding how their interactions online can have consequences. They may talk to dangerous strangers, bully their peers without thinking about the impact they will have, or foolishly post private information. This kind of conduct can damage their online reputations and threaten their safety and the safety of others.
- Prevents future regrets: Many adults these days realize that what the they put online will come back to haunt them. Often though, this happens too late. All content has the potential to go viral, even negative content, and once it has, you cannot remove it. Young people need to learn this lesson early in life when they are interacting online. Posting foolish things online now may threaten them in the future and make them undesirable to colleges, clients, and consumers.
- Sets them up to be prosperous online: Good online reputation management techniques will last young people well into their adult lives, and help them be prosperous professionals. If they know how to conduct themselves online now, they will be better able to adapt to the adult world and use the web to their advantage in their future. The sooner people know the importance of online reputation management, the less likely they will be to face a reputation disaster in their future.
Scottsdale Reputation Management Expert Reveals How to Interact with Customers Online this Holidays Season
April 1, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Using the internet to interact properly with customers is one of the keys of an online business’s reputation. Scottsdale reputation management firm, JW Maxx Solutions, knows that interacting with clients all year round is important; however, it is especially important to interact properly with customers online when the holiday shopping season starts. Both Black Friday and Cyber Monday are right around the corner. It is also important to remember that while the season is the most vital for many businesses, it is also a season that comes with a lot of extra challenges when it comes to brand reputation management, as JW Maxx Solutions CEO Walter Halicki explains.
“Customers who are doing business in the holiday season have higher expectations of those that they are doing business with. Additionally, high stress will often put them in a mindset where they are more likely to go online and leave negative reviews after unfavorable experiences.”
For these reasons, it is key that companies keep in mind some of the best ways to interact with customers online, including the following.
- Use social media to connect: Social reputation management is always a part of online reputation management. This is because social media is a great way to interact with current customers and potential ones. It is important that companies use these channels and ensure that they are properly monitored so that it is easy to answer customer questions or share important information with clients. It is about establishing a trusted relationship between brand and consumer.
- Respond to reviews and comments: One of the most important things to remember, according to the best reputation management company, is that customer service always matters, even online. It is vital that customers who reach out on social channels, or leave reviews are responded to quickly and efficiently. This shows that the company truly cares about the needs of its clients and is going the extra mile always to create a fantastic customer experience.
- Keep tempers in check: When companies do encounter negative reviews, it is important that they do not lose their head and respond in anger. It is a huge reputation risk to respond inappropriately since it will often make the company look worse than the negative review did. Negative reviews should be responded to just like any others, but use precaution. Ensure the customer that their concerns are heard and that there will be efforts to fix the issue in the future.
Focusing on customers is always key when it comes to succeeding in business, and when the holiday season starts, it is vital. However, it can be hard oversee the everyday needs of a business and also properly monitor what others are saying about a brand. The good news is that there are options and online reputation tools and strategies that can be offered through experts like JW Maxx Solutions. Visit http://www.jwmaxxsolutions.com/ for more information.
March 30, 2015 By Walter Halicki
JW Maxx Solutions is a leading reputation management firm that offers individuals and companies alike tools to help them improve their online reputation. Their expertise allows them to understand the importance of online reputation management for anyone who wants to be successful in the technology driven modern world. However, the reputation management tools and techniques depend on a number of factors, and the necessities of a reputation plan can differ depending on the needs of the individual or brand. That being said, there are some online reputation management techniques that can be used by just about anyone to help them start making changes to the way that they look online, and JW Maxx Solutions shares some of the best here.
- Open social accounts: Social accounts are easy to open, and can give you some extra exposure online when you fill them out thoroughly and use them correctly. Even if you do not plan on managing a number of these accounts, securing your name or brand name on popular sites is a good idea. Doing so will help you ensure that no one else will have that account name if you ever need it.
- Think twice about online interactions: One of the best plans for having a good online reputation is avoiding missteps that will cause you to harm your own reputation. This means that you should always practice caution online when you are posting pictures, writing comments, or interacting with others. You never know how your actions may be perceived, so if you are concerned that something you say may be taken the wrong way, or that a picture you post could be considered inappropriate, err on the side of caution. It could help you preserve your
- Always keep security and privacy in mind: JW Maxx Solutions reminds you that one of the best online reputation management techniques is one of the most simple. You should already be striving to keep your online information secure, and this can actually help you a lot when it comes to your online reputation. Additionally, making sure that you use proper privacy settings on your accounts will help you keep personal and professional life separate and protect yourself and your image.
March 27, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Everyone, from teens heading to college to high-powered companies, needs to have strong online reputations. It is through these reputations that people are able to get into contact with new clients and colleagues or create successful professional reputations for themselves or their brands. Building a strong reputation is a lot of work and often requires the help of a reputation management firm such as JW Maxx Solutions. However, for those who are beginning to build online reputation, here are some simple tips that they can utilize.
- Watch what you post: The expert reputation management firm says that this is important for any individual that may have their name searched, even if they are not in the public eye. When others search for you, you want them only to see good things, and so you must be careful that you are not posting anything that may be considered inappropriate. Think about what would happen if your employer saw you bashing your job, or if a client saw you posting questionable pictures. Always think twice about everything you post.
- Revamp old accounts: The social accounts that you opened years ago but no longer use can still show up when someone searches for you, so you want to make sure that these accounts work for you. Clean them up, put some good content on them, and make them appealing to those who may find them. If you cannot use an account, you can delete it completely as well shares the top reputation management firm.
- Update profiles: Any profiles that you currently use to promote yourself or your brand should also be reviewed. Make sure that you update these accounts and refresh them with new and up to date information and copy. This makes the account appealing and helps others find you. A cluttered profile may turn employers or clients away, so make sure that you regularly run checks on these profiles.
March 25, 2015 By Walter Halicki
JW Maxx Solutions says that hotel reputation management is essential for those that want to make sure that they can be successful. If they neglect their online reputation management, it will be difficult for them to stay in the favor of their guests and potential future guests. There are many ways to improve the standing of a hotel online, but first and foremost they need to pay attention to their customer service. When you have satisfied customers, you will get better reviews and see a better response online. Here are some tips to keep in mind to provide better customer experiences.
- Show concern: Whenever a guest needs assistance, it is essential for hotel reputation management that these needs are addressed as soon as possible. Many guests that have complaints about hotels have them because their needs are not addressed quickly enough, or because they are ignored all together. Even when a hotel is busy, the staff needs to make sure that guests know that they will be attended to. Additionally, managers should take the time to make rounds and check in with guests. Even after a visit is over, follow up with guests to see how they enjoyed their time so they know your care.
- Try new techniques: Another great tip for hotel reputation management is to utilize new methods to make the experience easier for your guests. Utilize express technologies to cut down on wait times. You can also hire a GEM (Guest Experience Manager) whose job is to make sure that there are practices put in place and followed to ensure the best customer experiences
- Be accessible: Guests need to know that they can get in touch with a hotel even when they are not on property. A great tip for hotel reputation management is to make sure that there are online forums where individuals can get in touch with the hotel before or after their trip. When a hotel is available and attentive, it will lead to a better customer experience.
March 23, 2015 By Walter Halicki
When a company wants to be able to gain new customers, they need to make sure that their online reputation is sound and strong. This is because, in the modern world, the Internet is the first place that many consumers go to find out more about products and services that they need. Most of these individuals will look first and foremost at reviews. For that reason, reviews are essential to a company, and can make or break it depending on if these reviews are good or bad. To make sure that they are utilizing good reviews and discouraging bad ones, companies should keep in mind these online reputation tips for dealing with reviews from JW Maxx Solutions.
- Ask for reviews: Many companies do not have enough positive reviews for one particular reason: they do not ask for them. Companies sometimes need to lead satisfied customers to the venues through which they can leave reviews, and customers may also need to be reminded that their reviews will help the company. One of the simplest but most important tips for companies and brands is that they should ask their clients for reviews after they have had a good experience.
- Learn from feedback: Another online reputation tip that needs to be considered by all companies when they are dealing with reviews is that even bad reviews can be beneficial and should be considered. Critiques will show a company where they are going wrong and how they can make improvements for the future. Learning from your mistakes will help a company gain better reviews in the future.
Consistently respond: Every time that you get a review, you should respond. Even bad reviews should be responded to with respect and professionalism because it can help the brand address the needs of its customers. This attentiveness will also reflect well on the company and when other clients see it, it will make them trust the company more.
Scottsdale Reputation Management Expert Explains Why Brand Reputation Matters during the Holiday Season
March 20, 2015 By Walter Halicki
“Businesses big and small need to pay attention to how they are conducting their business online this holiday season, and what others are saying about them,” says reputation expert Walter Halicki, CEO of JW Maxx Solutions.
The holiday season is the busiest shopping season of the year. People are milling around, doing business with several companies to pick the perfect gifts and utilize services that will make their holiday season better and brighter. What this means is that it is key all companies are prepared for the season of shoppers, and with the importance of the online marketplace, that they are properly monitoring and protecting their online reputation. Here are some key reasons that they should pay extra attention to their reputations this season.
- Online landscapes affect sales: For many companies, the holiday season means lots of extra traffic and a chance to get some extra business and reach new goals. When a professional reputation is attacked during the season, it can harm the goals that the company has for this key season. It is important that businesses look good for potential clients and keep up to date with the way that they look online.
- Connecting helps business flourish: During the holiday season, social media reputation management is especially important. This is because social media is a great way to get a company noticed. It is also the best way to connect personally with customers, answer questions, and offer specials to increase customer engagement and promote the business.
- Staying attentive prevents problems later: If a company loses sight of their online reputation management during the holiday season, it can harm them much more later. The best online reputation management companies point out that when customers are under the pressure of the holiday season, they are more sensitive to small problems and are more likely to complain online or leave bad review. If companies are not prepared for these attacks, or ignore them when they happen, it can hurt them in the long run. Businesses need to stay ahead of the game during the holiday season and always be aware of how they are being seen online.
For success during the holiday season, businesses need to be on their game when it comes to their online reputation. One of the ways that they can ensure that they are on top of everything is with the help of a reputation expert who can monitor and protect a company’s standing online so that the business can focus on what it does best. Visit http://jwmaxxsolutions.com/ for more information.
March 18, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Every individual needs to have a good online reputation in the modern world if they want to be successful says online reputation specialist JW Maxx Solutions. Building such a reputation is important but it is not easy. It often requires the help of a professional to build a strong and lasting online reputation for an individual or a company. However, in the meantime, individuals can help their online standing by following these tips.
- Act like a professional: Whenever you want to post content online for your followers, clients, or fans, the online reputation specialist says that you need to be very professional about it. Even posts on social media are a representation of your brand and must be taken seriously. You must also be sure that everything your brand produces is clean, clear, and engaging so that you can properly represent your brand.
- Protect private information: Having proper privacy settings on all or your accounts and profiles is important, both for your online reputation and your personal security as well. Keep your personal information private as well as your interactions with family and friends. Make sure that you do not share certain information over inappropriate channels and never post sensitive information on public profiles either.
Clean up your own content: The online reputation specialist says that individuals are responsible for their own online reputation in many ways. If you want to have a clean reputation online, you have to make sure that you have not contributed any of the content that is harming your brand. You should go to old profiles and sites and update the information so that when people find these sites they get proper facts about you and your brand. Also be sure to delete old content that is no longer relevant to your online image.
March 16, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Reputation management expert Walter Halicki knows what it takes for businesses to be successful in the online age.
“You need make a name for yourself online,” he shares, “ Because that is the first place that you target market is going to look when they are seeking someone who will offer them a service or good in your field.”
However, looking good online is not as easy as it sounds. Whether due to competitive markets or online reputation damage, many companies struggle to get where they want to be online. Others don’t give enough thought to their professional reputation on the Internet. The good news is that many of these struggles can be overcome with the right tools, and here one of the leading reputation management companies, JW Maxx Solutions, shares some of the tools and techniques that anyone can use to assess how their brand or company looks online and whether or not they need help from reputation management firms.
- Search Engines: Google and other top search engines are a great resource for beginning an assessment of online reputation for any individual or group. Searching the keywords and seeing how the company’s sites rank in comparison with competitors or even negative reviews is an important first step. This will allow the brand to assess what they need to establish for a strong business reputation.
- Alert tools: There are a number of tools out there that will allow anyone to monitor a keyword, name, or phrase. These simple tools can help anyone keep an eye on when their company is being talked about, and help them assets if the feedback is promising or troubling. The best way to ensure proper brand and reputation management is always to stay on top of what is being said online.
- Social Sites: Social sites are a great tool because profiles on them are often free, easy to set up, and allow a venue for interaction between business and customer in the online arena. Even a company that is starting out should be sure that they claim their name on some of these important sites so that they can have an online presence for their business says the social reputation management experts.
These are some of the first steps to building a healthy online reputation, but there are many more factors to consider. Many find that managing a successful business and protecting its online reputation on their own is too difficult. That is when it is always smart for those who need help to seek expert advice from reputation companies like JW Maxx Solutions who can give them the tools that they need to succeed. Visit http://jwmaxxsolutions.com/ for more information.
March 13, 2015 By Walter Halicki
When individuals want to be successful professionally, they need to have a strong online reputation. If they are starting their own business, their name will reflect on their brand. Additionally, if they are looking to get into a good college or trying to get a dream job, they will also need a great online reputation to appeal to employers and other important individuals. This is why it is so important that teens and young adults look at their own online reputations and start making a reputation management plan to make sure that they can be successful in their adult lives. Here are some tips to start their reputation management plan off on the right foot.
- Start now: The earlier that individuals start paying attention to the way that they look online, the stronger their reputation will be when they start to establish their professional careers. High school juniors and seniors should start their reputation management plan now so that they can appeal to colleges and have a good chance at scholarships. College students should start planning to help their job searches out of college or aid them in building their own business.
- Clean up: One thing that should be essential to any reputation management plan for young people is reviewing old content that they have put online. They should go to old profiles, websites, or blogs to cut out irrelevant material. They should also think about deleting old accounts that they can no longer use to make sure that outdated content is not showing up when employers, clients, or others search them for.
- Monitor: Teens need to start looking at how others see them online. They need to search their own name to make sure that if there is any content, it is positive. Additionally, monitoring social media is essential. Making sure that they and their friends are not posting inappropriate content is always a must since social content can spread fast and last a long time.
Internet Reputation Management Expert Discusses the Importance of Business Reputation Management in the Holiday Season
March 12, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Top online reputation management company JW Maxx Solutions knows that now is the time that business big and small are gearing up for their holiday traffic. This is one of the key points in the year for many businesses, and they have many goals that they are looking to accomplish this season.
“If you run or own a business,” says reputation expert Walter Halicki, “you know how important it is that you can get the word out about your goods and services during the holiday season. What you may not know is how important it is that you have an excellent online reputation too.”
Reputation management services are key all year round for many businesses, but believe it or not, they actually matter more in the holiday season, and here the Scottsdale reputation management experts reveal the top reasons why reputation management factors are changing in the holiday season.
- Defense: During this season, the stress of the holidays tends result in higher expectations from customers. When these customers believe that they have had unsatisfactory experiences, they are more likely to leave negative reviews or go after a business on social media. This is why the rep management experts stress that it is so important to have established a strong online defense for the season so that they are prepared just in case someone leaves less than favorable comments.
- Getting the word out: Proper reputation management is about promotion as well as defense. An online reputation management company’s job is to make sure that a business can look great in the holiday season and bring in some new business to reach important goals for the season. Having the right strategies in place will help businesses stay active online and meet their holiday goals.
- Stacking up against competitors: In such a vital season, businesses want to make sure that they can stand out and rank well for industry keywords, especially in fields where there is heavy competition. When a business has access to an expert that can properly manage online reputations, it is easier for them to be seen by those who are looking for their services.
For businesses who need a little help with getting their online reputation ready for the holiday season, JW Maxx has a number of tools and strategies that can give them the boost that they need.
For more information visit http://jwmaxxsolutions.com/.
March 11, 2015 By Walter Halicki
The reputation defenders at JW Maxx Solutions want to make sure that every company and individual is able to have a strong online reputation. A good online reputation is what is needed for creating strong relationships with consumers and others in an industry and being successful in the modern world. However, a strong online reputation is a hard thing to come by for those who do not know what is needed to build one. If, however, they seek the help of reputation defenders, an individual or brand can benefit from the following services.
- Promotion: Reputation defenders know that a huge part of building up a brand is publishing engaging relevant content and knowing how to promote it. When this content is used correctly, it will make the brand stand out, and help it gain the attention of potential clients. Promotions are an essential part of creating a trusted and reputable brand and it is also a key component of a great online reputation.
- Protection: When companies have the assistance of the reputation defenders, they will see that together they can build a strong protective wall of content online for the brand in question. Building a strong wall like this one will keep many attacks and online threats from causing harm to the brand so having such a protection is essential.
- Confrontation: When a negative asset does appear that will harm the reputation of an individual or a company, it needs to be dealt with quickly. The reputation defenders know how to confront these attacks head on, and address them so that they cannot gain the traction needed to harm the brand long term. This is essential for a brand as it will prevent its carefully crafted and long worked for reputation online from being brought down by an attack.
March 10, 2015 By Walter Halicki
One of the best reputation management techniques is monitoring. The reason monitoring is so essential is that it lets a brand or individual know what others are saying about it. This allows individuals to see possible threats that they need to address and push back against. Knowing what is being said about a brand or individual may also allow them to find beneficial assets that can help them improve their reputation. If you are looking for a way to carefully monitor your reputation, check out JW Maxx Solutions’ list of best reputation management tools.
- Other people: If you are managing your personal reputation, do not be afraid to ask your friends and family members to be your eyes online. Having your friends search for you once in awhile will help you because they may see potential threats that you would not consider. They can also be your eyes when you do not have the time or ability to check, and can also keep an eye on what you put online just in case you make a mistake.
- Monitoring alerts: There are tools that will allow you to subscribe to a regular update on what new assets are showing up in association with your keywords. Some of these are more complex than others and may offer different features. However, even something as simple as Google Alerts will help you stay up to date on important information. These alerts are some of the best reputation management monitoring tools and are simple and easy to use.
- Google and other search engines: Whenever you want to know what consumers and clients see when they search for you or your brand, you need to head to search engines. A simple Google search will show you how others see you. Search engines are not only one of the best reputation management tools, they are also very accessible and they are essential as they will help you understand what the biggest and most powerful threats are to your brand.
March 6, 2015 By Walter Halicki
There are many different factors that may have an impact on the way that you look online. When you have good content appearing in search results for your name or brand name, it helps you build a positive reputation. If, however, there is bad content, it will cause a bad reputation online for your brand. Reviews are a vital part of your online reputation as bad ones can severely hurt your brand. JW Maxx Solutions says that you must pay attention to and respond to such reviews for a number of reasons including the following.
- Consumers pay attention to reviews: When a consumer wants to see if they should buy a product or pay for a service, they do their research first by heading to the Internet to see what others think. Reviews are a form of research and the results will determine if they want to pursue a brand or if a bad reputation online for the brand will make the consumer turn away.
- Unhappy customers are more likely to review: When a customer is unhappy, they are often fueled by that anger to go write scathing reviews that will hurt a brand. Because unhappy customers are more likely to review, when a company is not careful about the way it treats customers, they can have a bad reputation online as a result.
- Bad reviews carry weight: When customers look at reviews of a company that has a bad reputation online, they will likely see a number of negative reviews. They may also see positive reviews, sometimes in equal parts. However, individuals want to make sure that they are being wary, and they will often take complaints about a brand into account first, as they want to be prepared for the worst. A brand needs more positive reviews than negative to even out the status of the company online.
Best Practices for Personal Online Reputation Management Shared by Scottsdale Reputation Management Experts
March 5, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Internet reputation experts know how important it is for anyone who wants to have a successful career or business to make sure that they have a great online presence. Companies and their executives alike need to be appealing, approachable and trustworthy, and that is why so many brands turn to reputation management experts to help them create that stellar online presence for the betterment of their brand.
However, what some people don’t realize is that the way someone looks online does not only matter to those who are well-established professionals. Anyone can have a poor reputation online, especially when they take part in bad practices. These bad reputations can hinder individuals when they are trying to get a job, into a good school, or even start their own business. Though for many a more extensive Reputation Rescue™ may be necessary, there are some things that everyone can do to help them manage their reputation online.
- Think before posting: One of the tops ways that individuals get themselves into deep water online is when they are not careful about what they post on social media accounts. The reputation experts know it is very important that everyone is wary of their actions online and is careful to make sure that what they are saying is appropriate. Keep in mind that social reputation is a huge part of reputation management.
- Don’t get into fights online: Like posting recklessly, getting into arguments with anonymous posters online can make the person replying less credible. Additionally, the heated atmosphere of these types of fights can make it very difficult for individuals to control themselves once they have made the first step and decided to engage. Avoiding these conflicts can be a huge step in protecting an online reputation.
- Don’t be lazy: Another reputation killer is a lack of commitment. If a company or school cannot find any information about an individual that they are planning on engaging with, it can be almost as damaging as finding negative information. It is important that individuals are committed to accurate information and dedicated to making themselves stand out online, or it could make them fall flat in the faces of their competitors.
Maintaining a stellar online reputation is hard, especially if individuals do not avoid some of the common pitfalls that come from not being informed about their reputations. For those who need help monitoring the way that they look online, or want tools to help them repair the reputation mistakes of the past, JW Maxx Solutions can help. Visit http://jwmaxxsolutions.com/ for more information.