February 23, 2015 By Walter Halicki
In today’s day and age, it is imperative that businesses have a command over the way that they look online. If they do not, their online landscapes are susceptible to being impacted by negative postings. In order to help businesses better protect themselves and their reputations, JW Maxx Solutions is revealing the best practices for online reputation management that businesses can utilize.
Optimization is Key
Whether it’s a company’s home page or their social media profiles, any online assets that a business controls should be properly optimized. There are many keyword phrases that a company can target depending on the services or products that they offer. However, a company’s most important keyword is that of its name. The best practices for online reputation management when it comes to optimizing a site for a company name are to include the name as an all-in-one URL. Metatags and keywords as well as categories with the company’s name should also be utilized to further advertise the brand.
Monitor the Business’s Online Landscape
One of the best practices of online reputation management is continuously monitoring the way that the company looks online. It is imperative to do this in case any negative threats arise so that can be dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
“You should check the way that your company’s Internet landscape looks several times a week,” said reputation management expert and CEO of JW Maxx Solutions, Walter Halicki. “I make sure to check the way that we look online every day.”
Send Out Quality Press Frequently
Press releases, when written well and keyword optimized, can dramatically change the way that a company looks online. These assets, while not very robust or long lasting, can neutralize any negative press. Therefore, one of the best practices of online reputation management is to send out quality, newsworthy press releases on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
For more information on how to run a successful online reputation management campaign or for a quote on a reputation makeover for any business, contact the online reputation management experts at JW Maxx Solutions at http://jwmaxxsolutions.com/today.
February 20, 2015 By Walter Halicki
Effective online reputation management and business branding are essential to survive in today’s business environment. The knowledgeable online reputation experts at JW Maxx Solutions understand this and share some trends and strategies for companies planning to augment their marketing efforts in 2015. These important marketing tips may boost sales along with a company’s credibility and a host of other benefits. Here are some trends to be aware of and tips to utilize for individuals and businesses in 2015.
Every Video Tells a Story
Video will continue to be a valuable mainstay in the digital marketing arena in 2015. Social media platforms including Instagram, Youtube and Vine did well last year and are predicted by online reputation experts to enjoy solid growth throughout 2015. The mobile app Vine allows users to create a brief video clip up to six seconds long and is ideal for busy people on the go. Video clips that do well are under a minute, as people’s attention spans grow ever shorter in the instant world of the Internet.
It’s Time to Go Mobile
Internet reputation management company JW Maxx Solutions has noticed an increase in clients asking about mobile marketing. For some businesses, mobile marketing will become the main focal point of their online marketing strategy. In fact, half of local Internet searches for products and services are completed on mobile devices. Therefore, 2015 may be the year for entrepreneurs and mid-sized businesses to tweak their marketing programs.
According to reputation expert Walter Halicki, CEO of JW Maxx Solutions, four out of five individuals have said that they received information about a product or service via social media including videos, Vines and other forms of mobile marketing.
JW Maxx Solutions is an Internet reputation management company that helps individuals and businesses improve their digital reputations. JW Maxx Solutions is a fine group of companies including Reputation Maxx, Prensa Ahora and Enterate Ahora.
February 10, 2015 By Walter Halicki
The year of 2014 has come and gone, and it’s time to look forward to a prosperous and exciting new year. For those who have not already taken steps towards creating and maintaining successful social media campaigns, there is plenty of time to plan and implement new methods and ideas. The reputation management experts at JW Maxx Solutions are revealing the top three ways to gain better engagement and more followers in 2015.
Target audiences based on which social media platform is being used
One of the best ways to increase reach and build a bigger audience is to customize content based on which social media platform is being used. For example, the blogging platform Tumblr as well as the video app Vine used primarily by younger audiences. Older audiences primarily use Google+ and Pinterest, while both young and old audiences use Facebook and Twitter. The reputation management experts at JW Maxx Solutions advise that these demographics should be taken into account whenever a post is sent out. While the same information can be shared across all platforms, it should look differently depending on which one is used as well as who is trying to be reached.
Let’s get visual
When it comes to ease of use, in the way that the audience digests it and level of engagement, pictures reign supreme in the world of social media. Pictures are easy to look at quickly, easy to share and are interpreted on a personal level. The reputation specialists at JW Maxx Solutions recommend incorporating visuals such as pictures, cartoons, videos and info graphics into the social media content rotation of every business and individual.
“A picture says a thousand words,” said online reputation management expert and CEO of JW Maxx Solutions, Walter Halicki. “But a great picture can get you 1,000 likes. Great pictures have the tendency to go viral very quickly.”
Plan, but leave space
It is important for business and individuals with social media campaigns to plan out what they are going to post. These strategies should include postings that coincide with what is happening in the world, such as the 2015 Olympics. JW Maxx Solutions notes that doing this will allow their postings to ride on the trending wave that sweeps over social media during these types of events. However, it is always important to allow room if breaking news occurs, important events happen and more.
By following these social media tips, JW Maxx Solutions knows that both businesses and individuals will be in good shape when starting their campaigns in
February 5, 2015 By Walter Halicki
JW Maxx Solutions is an online reputation management firm with years of experience in the field, and it talks about the challenges that any business faces while building a brand and how they can combat any issues that arise.
Effective online reputation management and business branding are essential to survive in today’s business environment. The online reputation management experts at JW Maxx Solutions understand that, and share branding tips to ensure the creating of a positive image for individuals and businesses alike.
Branding is a key aspect of any business strategy, and online reputation management firm JW Maxx Solutions helps those companies create and uphold a positive brand image. By leveraging these strategies, brands can ensure their name is held in a positive light while making the most of all of the tools at their disposal.
When it comes to branding, social media is one of the most visible and effective methods of creating a brand voice and image. Through mediums like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and more, brands have a method of engaging with consumers while also controlling the message that they are putting out. Brands can use social media to spread word about anything, ranging from charitable contributions to any specials they may have going on. Companies also have an array of posting options to choose from, whether they want to share videos, photos, words or collages.
But social media isn’t the only method by which companies can put forth branding efforts. By leveraging a public relations strategy in conjunction with effective social media use, companies can become the primary influencer of what appears online about them – giving them total control over their online reputation. A public relations strategy can center on products, events, philanthropy and more. By controlling what is written about them online, companies can ensure that their branding efforts result in a positive online reputation.
The online reputation management experts at JW Maxx Solutions strive to help every client achieve a pristine standing online by leveraging the branding methods mentioned above and more. As a leader in online reputation management, JW Maxx Solutions is rife with methods for creating and maintaining any brand’s image. For more information about online reputation management, contact JW Maxx Solutions today athttp://www.jwmaxxsolutions.com.
January 30, 2015 By Walter Halicki
There are many people out there who do not know the benefits of online reputation management and how practicing it can help them in their professional lives. The reputation management experts at JW Maxx Solutions know that there is a misconception that reputation management only matters for those in the public eye. However, in the online world, everyone is subjected to the public eye. For those who are on the job hunt, easy access to online information may mean potential employers finding undesirable information about you online. There are many benefits of online reputation management for those who are job hunting such as those explored here.
- Protects your personal life: While you may have nothing to hide from a potential employer, there are certainly still things that you may find better kept private. Online reputation management techniques for keeping your personal and professional life separate include using proper privacy settings and having separate private and professional accounts on certain websites.
- Clean up the junk: Perhaps you didn’t realize that those embarrassing party photos you took years ago were still on your old social profiles, or maybe you forgot about profanity-laced blog posts that you used to write. You do not want to be kept down by your past mistakes as you look to the future. One of the benefits of online reputation management techniques like monitoring is that you can find these less desirable pieces of content and rid yourself of them before they sour the way you look to future employers.
- Promotes a helpful image: When you use good online reputation management practices, not only do you keep the undesirable at bay, you can also promote the best of yourself. Taking a look at profiles and updating your information will help you be consistent with your resumes. You can also offer more information about yourself for those who may decide to look you up.
December 31, 2014 By Walter Halicki
When you own or run a company, the reputation defenders at JW Maxx Solutions know that it is essential that you able to grow, gain new customers, and promote your business. In order to do this properly, it is essential that you have a stellar reputation, especially online. The Internet is a portal to business in the modern world, and it is important that you are sure that your company can stand out in comparison to your competitors as a trustworthy and committed brand. In the New Year, the reputation defenders share that there are many ways that you can improve your company for the better and build a strong reputation.
- Be consistent: Using social media, or releasing content about your brand on a regular basis are both great strategies for engaging with customers and fans. However, the reputation defenders warn that you must be consistent. If you do not stay consistent you can lose the following that you have accumulated. Additionally, being consistent will benefit you as it shows you to be a dedicated brand that customers can trust.
- Be conscientious: The reputation defenders reveals that one of the biggest keys to having a stellar online reputation is being careful. A careless employee or even an owner who is not careful about what and where they post things online can create a problem for the company. Individuals can also damage their own reputations by putting things online without thinking about the ramifications. Make a change and be careful in the New Year to always be aware of what you are posting and how it makes you look.
- Commit to customer service: Many companies have bad online reputations because they have unhappy customers, and this will usually result from ill customer service. When you run a company it is essential that you do all you can to ensure that your customer has an experience that they will want to share. Train your employees and make an effort yourself to follow up with clients once they have finished their interactions with you. The reputation defenders know that this will help you build a strong reputation for your company.
Happy New Year from everyone at JW Maxx Solutions, and follow us on Twitter for information on reputation management in 2015.
December 11, 2014 By Walter Halicki
December 11, 2014 –LAS VEGAS, NV—Grand Pacific Resorts, a leader in the hospitality and vacation ownership industry which is dedicated to creating memorable resort vacations for more than 70,000 owner-families every year, celebrated #GivingTuesday with resounding results. Quickly becoming an annual tradition for businesses and individuals, the third annual #GivingTuesday took place the first week in December.
Grand Pacific Resorts ran a promotion via its ResorTime vacation booking site www.resortime.com and dedicated a share of proceeds from the event to Send Me On Vacation, which provides much needed vacations to women with cancer who have undergone treatment and need a place to rejuvenate and heal their body mind and spirit.
According to Renee Wagner, Director of Marketing for Grand Pacific Resorts, the promotion received an “overwhelming response. We even doubled our goal and will be sending two survivors on vacation!”
The promotion itself offered a $25 credit to each person who booked a vacation condominium rental on the company’s ResorTime site on Giving Tuesday and matched that with another $25 going to Send Me On Vacation.
Not only did the company received enough to sponsor the two survivors, but it also received numerous messages of support for its actions. Some of the praise came from breast cancer survivors themselves.
According to Cathy Backus, founder of Send Me On Vacation “Many women who have experienced treatment for cancer will tell you that when the physical aspects of the battle end, the emotional struggles begin. The adverse effects of the treatment can leave women, and their families and friends in shambles. We believe that an essential step in surviving this experience is to provide survivors with a well-deserved vacation to celebrate life!
“We are so grateful to Grand Pacific Resorts, ResorTime and all their owners/members who participated in this meaningful fund raiser. These are people who know how important vacations are and their generosity in this area shows their commitment to support cancer survivors who are in need of some emotional healing.”
Grand Pacific Resorts is headquartered in California and has been in business for over 25 years. The expanding portfolio of resorts includes properties throughout Hawaii, California, Montana, and Canada that deliver extraordinary experiences each year to tens-of-thousands of loyal guests and over 70,000 Owners. For more information visit www.grandpacificresorts.com or call Sherri Weeks at 760-519-8510. For more information visit http://www.sendmeonvacation.org
This release is distributed by JW Maxx Solutions, the official media sponsor of Send Me On Vacation.
December 8, 2014 By Walter Halicki
If you want to run a successful business or personal brand, reputation defenders say that you should certainly have a strong online presence. It is easy to get a good online reputation off to a start by building social profiles and creating a homepage for your brand. However, once the process has begun, it can become increasingly harder for a company or an individual to manage their online reputation alone. When it gets to that point, it is smarter for an individual or a business to turn to a reputation defender like reputation management firm JW Maxx Solutions to who can help their business grow. Here are some of the ways that a reputation management firm can help you manage your reputation.
- Manage your social accounts: When your business takes off, it can be hard to keep up with the necessary work that is needed to manage a successful social account. Keeping track of all the comments, questions, and concerns that pop up from fans is important, and when you trust a reputation defender to do the work for you they will ensure that the site is not neglected. Leaving a site unattended when you get busy can harm your reputation, so put it in good hands.
- Monitor your name: It is essential to monitor your name or your brand name online and to see what others are saying about you. Doing this will help you stay up to date on what others are saying about you, the good and the bad. Staying up to date will ensure that you can prepare for threats and take advantage of good press and when you do not have the time to monitor yourself, an expert online reputation management firm can do it for you.
- Make you stand out: An online reputation defender will ensure that your brand looks good even when it has to compete with others using similar keywords. They will help you make a reputation management plan so that you can outrank the competition and protect yourself against any future possible threats.
Visit our Facebook page for more information on how a reputation defender can help you!
November 25, 2014 By Walter Halicki
The brand rep experts at JW Maxx Solutions know that with the holiday season upon them, businesses all over are getting ready for their holiday traffic. This is a great time for retailers big and small, as well for those who offer great services that customers can use during the holiday season. However, there is a lot of heavy competition during this season as well. Many companies like to resort to dirty tricks to get ahead of their competition, with things like bad mouthing their competitors online. However, the best way to stand out against the competition is really to have a stellar online presence with the help of an online reputation management plan. Here are some online reputation tips for standing out in the holiday season.
- Interact with customers: Part of what will make you look good this holiday season is reputation management and social media You want to use social sites to stay in touch with clients and customers so that you can ensure that you answer questions and show your fans how much you care about your needs. Do not neglect your social media this holiday season.
- Be consistent and creative: There are many reputation management strategies that you should use this season, and one of them is content management. Putting out regular and creative content for your brand is a great way to keep your business in the public eye so that you can your holiday goals realized.
- Protect yourself: You want to make sure that if there are attacks from anyone, competitors, clients, or strangers that your bran dis protected. Having a reputation management plan with an expert like JW Maxx Solutions will help you prepare for anything that may come your way this season so that you can continue to have an appealing image for your customers and offer them your best products and services. This will help you reach your goals this holiday season.
Visit our Pinterest Page for more on great reputation management practices.
Scottsdale Reputation Management Firm Offers Key Online Reputation Management Tips this Holiday Season
November 21, 2014 By Walter Halicki
The Scottsdale reputation management experts know that if you own or run a business, you are probably gearing up for the biggest shopping days of the year. Black Friday and Cyber Monday. These two key days set the holiday shopping season into motion, and if you own a business, you probably have a larger number of goals that you are working on for the season. However this season offers quite the challenge to reputation management since there is larger traffic, more customers with high expectations, and pressure that leaves them short tempered and more likely to leave bad reviews or talk about their bad experiences with their friends and families. When you are gearing up for the season keep these ideas from the top reputation manager in mind so that you can prepare for the season.
- Be prepared: It is important that you ready yourself for the possibility of negative reviews, and you can do this by promoting a positive barrier. This can be hard to accomplish on your own but with the help of an expert that can help you create a reputation management strategy, you can add positive press and promote positive customer feedback that will help you stand up against attacks that you may face.
- Reputation starts in store: One of the keys to having good customer feedback is always to give them the best possible experience. When you do this, you lessen your chances of having someone go after you online. Also, be sure to ask happy customer for positive feedback. In many cases, companies that have bad reviews online aren’t bad companies. Sometimes those who have had great experiences just need to be reminded that they have ways of sharing their good experiences.
- Always follow up: Throughout the holiday season, past and future customers will head for the Internet to interact with you, ask questions, and even leave negative reviews. It is important that you stay on top of these and respond whenever you can. Make the customer service go past the brick and monitor store and live on online. Making sure that someone is always on top of yore customers’ needs shows you to be trustworthy and will help you maintain a clean online reputation.
If you want to learn more about how JW Maxx Solutions can help your reputation this season visit our Facebook Page.
November 14, 2014 By Walter Halicki
Digital reputation management expert JW Maxx Solutions knows that in the modern world, succeeding in business depends a lot on being able to promote, and conduct business online. The Internet is the first place that consumers go when they are looking for goods or services, and what they see online will often determine who they turn to when it comes to those services. That is why it is now more important than ever to have a strong brand reputation online.
One of the ways to ensure that an individual or company has the best reputation online is to turn to an internet reputation firm like JW Maxx Solutions. These experts have tools and techniques to ensure that any negative content about the company is suppressed, and that brand is promoted positively. This will, of course, allow more customers to see the best of the business. In turn, this will help the brand grow, and the company reach its goals.
Proper internet reputation management is one of the best possible ways to boost your company or even your own name. Having that type of management is a surefire way to allow an individual to focus on their work while someone else takes care of the reputation online. Making sure that someone is taking care your online reputation can give you piece of mind and help you focus on your own goals while they make your online presence stronger. Trying to manage and brand and reputation management alone could cause oversights to happen and will make little advancement on your reputation.
For companies that have neglected their online reputation until they have been attacked online, they should also consider the help of online reputation repair. In addition to promotion of the business, the online reputation specialists will work to suppress negative attacks and make your business look its best online so that it can be found and enjoyed by its target audience. They have the tools to help your business reach its goals.
Online Reputation Specialist Reveals How Online Reputation Management Can Help You Look Better Online
November 12, 2014 By Walter Halicki
Online reputation management SEO experts knows that when someone is looking to manage their reputation online, they can look much better to potential clients, customers, employers, or other professionals. Having someone there to help with online reputation management is the best and surest way to have a reputation look amazing and help you meet your personal and professional goals. With proper reputation management, you can stop worrying about negative reviews, and other dirt online because someone is there to help make you look much better online.
When it comes to online reputation management, a firm like JW Maxx Solutions will work to make companies and individuals look better online by fighting negative content that would appear when someone searched the individual or company. These Scottsdale reputation experts will help promote positive ideas and content about the individual or company. Having a professional there to help you with Internet reputation management will allow it to be carried out properly and allow companies and professional individuals to focus on their brand or business.
Going to a professional online reputation management firm will allow anyone to be sure that their reputation is in good hands, and is under complete control. So that means one can feel safe knowing that someone is on their side in order to get the bad reputation gone, and get the good reputation back. And with those professionals working their hardest to get that good reputation out there, one will be able to focus on their work, which means focusing on making that good reputation even better than before.
If an individual or company already has a poor reputation online, there is help out there with reputation repair. This means that the reputation experts will work tirelessly to fight against negative content replace it with positive that will draw people to the business or individual. Then it goes past suppression and becomes promotion for the business, which in turn will of course create more customers, and more success. If an individual or business is looking to turn to online reputation management, or brand and reputation management in order to make them look better online and help them meet their goals, then they are sure to want to turn experts who will be able to give that company the tools that they need to succeed online.
November 7, 2014 By Walter Halicki
Online Reputation Specialist JW Maxx Solutions says that when you are starting a business or a personal brand, you need to make sure that your potential clients and customers can find you easily online. In today’s world, that so where a lot of yore business is going to find you and you want to make it as easy for them as possible. Building a brand takes time and you may need assistance from a brand rep specialist along the way, but in the meantime, there are some ways that you can get your brand off to a great start.
- To start your online reputation management plan off right, you need to monitor your brand keywords. Look up the name that you want for your company. Is there a lot of competition for the keywords that you are targeting? Are there negative assets appearing for your name? These are things that will help you determine the best plan for your business and help you tweak your brand name and keywords to give you the best chance of success.
- Once you have chosen a brand name that will best suit your company needs, you need to start claiming it. You should look into buying the .com domain for your site before someone else can You should also make your brand some strong social profiles so that it can be easily seen by customers. Make sure that you do what you can to make these profiles look good and fill them with engaging content. You can even hire someone to help you perfect your site and content.
- Finally, you need to be proactive. This is about establishing a presence online with dedication to your brand. Regular content and interaction is key to your business online. If you need help, companies like JW Maxx Solutions have small business online reputation management tools, resources, and solutions to help your business get the boost that it needs.
November 5, 2014 By Walter Halicki
Leading Scottsdale online reputation management firm JW Maxx says that when a brand wants to make a splash for itself online, there is a lot of hard work required for creating the perfect online reputation management plan. It is not enough to have a website and call it a day. Having regular content and appealing profiles makes it easy and enjoyable for customers to interact with a business and it will bring them back to the services again. However, there is a catch. Creating an engaging and attractive online presence is hard work and very time consuming. It is therefore very difficult, especially for small businesses, to keep up the demand of their online reputation while also keeping up with the necessities of their own business. That is where an online reputation specialist like JW Maxx Solutions can help. Here are just a few of the ways that they can help a business grow.
- Engagement: One of the biggest keys to creating a loyal audience is to continually engage with them. This happens not only by creating appealing content, but also by making sure that customers can easily connect with the brand, share concerns, and ask questions. When a business does not always have the time to monitor this interaction on their own, and online reputation management firm can help them. They know how to engage with fans, monitor mentions, and how to increase interaction followers.
- Activity: Creating and regularly promoting important or relevant information about the business, and its industry is important. Doing this will help the company engage customers, and stand out against competitors. However, if a business finds it difficult to maintain the regular content that is needed, the content management solutions that JW Maxx Solutions provides can help.
- Exposure: Creating engaging websites and profiles takes hard work. However, experts know how to create unique, enthralling, and informative profiles to help a business grow its standing online. Additionally, they have the knowledge to choose the most effective profiles and optimize them so that they’re making the biggest splash for businesses who want to stand out against the competition.
October 31, 2014 By Walter Halicki
There are many businesses out there who are content with a single website online, or even with a small blog or a profile on a third party review site. They think that these are enough to get the word out about their business and to reach customers. However, in most cases, they are wrong.
The online reputation management firm knows that some people may think that social media is all fun and games, but using social media is actually essential to your business. Social media is an important tool and helps you engage with your clients, get feedback, and answer questions. Having active and engaging profiles also helps your band get noticed, especially since the big networks have millions of potential clients engaging on the sites. In 2014, , Twitter had 560 million active users and Facebook had over a billion.
Internet Reputation Management company JW Maxx Solutions know that businesses who want to make an impact need to make sure that they are seen on these sites. At the very least, they should claim their brand name on these sites before someone else can. For those who have a demanding job already and do not have time to properly manage their social sites to the fullest extent, top reputation management companies like JW Maxx Solutions can give them social media marketing and content management solutions and tools.
Using social media tools as well as resources like Internet reputation managers are some of the many ways that brands can help their company standings online. In the modern age, standing out on line is a key to success. It is important that you take advantage of the tools that are available to you for success.
October 28, 2014 By Walter Halicki
Reputation Management Expert JW Maxx Solutions knows how important it is to have a great reputation, but it is also important to make sure that when you have a good reputation, you put it to good use. It is always important to give back, and to use your reputation to help others. As Halloween approaches, one amazing group has done just that.
With the Halloween holiday fast approaching, members of the Boston Bruins hockey team proved that their good reputation was well deserved as they carried out their annual tradition. Each year, these players dress up in fun costumes and visit the Boston Children’s Hospital, bring joy to children who get to meet these famous players, and also get to laugh at the hilarious costumes that they often choose.
This year, on Monday October 27th, Dougie Hamilton, Kevan Miller, Matt Fraser, Matt Bartkowski, Seth Griffith, and Torey Krug visited children at the hospital dressed to the nines as characters from the Disney animated film Frozen, even bringing along candy for the kids that they visited. From Krug’s cuddly Olaf portrayal, to Fraser and Hamilton hilariously depicting Disney heroines Anna and Elsa, the group certainly went all out to bring Halloween fun to some very deserving kids.
When celebrities use their well-established reputations to bring help, awareness, and happiness to those who need it, it is always something to be celebrated. Giving back is a responsibility and when you can use your good reputation to help others, it is a win-win situation for everyone involved. Everyone should take a tip from this amazing group of guys and be sure that they put their good reputations to use by helping others.
October 24, 2014 By Walter Halicki
When you are running a small business or personal brand, it is important that you are able to engage with both current and potential customers. Online reputation management firm JW Maxx Solutions shares that there are many ways to do this, from interacting with them on social media to giving them excellent experiences when you are meeting in the real world. All of these techniques help you connect and excel with the people that you are serving, and will promote you and builds your positive reputation. But when you are looking to expand and reach a larger audience, you need new ways to engage with others and build your brand. One of the ways that you can do this is by providing them with interesting, well written and engaging content.
When your business has a blog, or uses other media, it brings the relationship to a different level. By providing your clients strong content, you can show them that you care about their needs enough to provide them advice and help. Additionally, you can use content that is relevant to your brand and industry to show how your company is excels in what you do, as well as give your clients a little bit of extra insight into the way that your company works. All of this is attractive to current and potential clients and will keep them engaged and coming back for more in the future.
It is also important that you consistently provide this content to your fan base. When you have clients following you and looking for articles, videos and pictures, and you suddenly cut them off, or neglect to update regularly, it is going to discourage your clients and make them loose interest. The Internet Reputation Experts know that when running your own business it can be hard to keep up with the extra demand of creating new, relevant, and interesting content. That is why JW Maxx Solutions offers content management solutions to take the hard work out of your hands so that you can continue to give the clients the engagement that need and focus on your business.
October 21, 2014 By Walter Halicki
When you run a business, it is important to keep in mind that you always want to able to connect with your client base. Engaging with you customers is a great way to not only keep them coming back for more, but to encourage them to spread the word about your business. Those who feel that they have a personal connection with your company and who know that you are devoted to customer satisfaction will be happy to share their love of your brand with their friends and family. One of the leading social media sites in the world is Twitter, and everyone knows that this site can be a vital business tool if you know how to use it correctly. When you are using Twitter to connect to your fans and customers, be sure to use some of these tips from JW Maxx Solutions to make sure that you are reaching the right audience.
- Create and engaging profile: People want to know who you are before they follow you. This is why it is important to create a profile that
is interesting and informative with content that is relevant to your business. Include a logo, information about your business, pictures relevant to your brand, and information that shows them why they want to work with you and your brand. Also include information that will make it easy for them to find and contact you if they want to do business with you.
- Send relevant tweets: It is important that you are tweeting the kind of messages and information that will draw in your target audience instead of alienating them or drawing in an irrelevant crowd. Tweet about things that are relevant to your business or your industry. Look to see what topics your competitors or those in related fields share frequently. Whatever you are posting, the online reputation management firm says that it is important for you to let your uniqueness shine through and set you apart.
- Take the time: It is important to remember that when you are trying to build engagement with your audience, it is going to take you time. Nothing happens overnight, and you should not expect to have a thousand followers after only a day or two of clever tweeting. You need to put the time and effort in and don’t get discouraged when you do not see results immediately. If you are devoted to the process, you will be able to watch your followers grow over time and eventually see the results that you are hoping for.
October 17, 2014 By Walter Halicki
Often times when a business encounters a complaint from one of its customers, it chooses to ignore it. The Internet reputation experts at JW Maxx Solutions know that it can be hard for companies when they receive bad reviews, and they may interpret the review as an attack on the business. However, it is more likely that there is a legitimate customer concern that needs to be addressed. If this is the case, and the company or professional handles it poorly, it can grow and harm their reputation. It is important that businesses know how to help upset customers so that both parties will be satisfied. Here are some steps to implement to ensure that handle customer problems correctly.
- Hear and respond: When you see a customer bringing up a problem that they had with your customer or business, do not ignore them. Instead, be sure to respond, and show them that you are hearing and understand their problem. Knowing that their concerns are being heard will help put the customer at ease and show you to be an attentive professional instead of someone who does not care about their customers.
- Be empathetic and helpful: The online reputation management firm says that it is important that you show you customers that you are concerned for their well being and satisfaction. You want to make sure that you are sympathetic to their problem. You should also ensure them that you will amend the problem to the best of your ability and offer them some solutions. Again, this makes you dependable and will quickly turn the experience around for your customer.
- Be wary about promises: If you can’t give a customer what they are asking for, don’t tell them that you can. Try to find a compromise instead, because if you make a promise you can’t keep you clients are going to stop trusting you. Additionally, you have to follow through on the promises that you can make and keep. Following through will reflect well on your reputation to this customer and others. Your customer may even be so grateful that the problem was brought to a satisfactory solution that they will give you a positive review that will boost your reputation.
How To Make Your Social Media Accounts Work for Your Online Reputation Instead of against it Revealed by Internet Reputation Management Expert
October 14, 2014 By Walter Halicki
Social Media can be both friend and foe when it comes to the world of online reputation. Just about everyone has social media accounts these days and when they are careless with the way that they conduct themselves on these sites, it is almost certain that it will come back to hurt them later on down the road. Building a good reputation is hard but fixing bad one is harder, so to make sure that everyone gets their online reputation off to a strong start, JW Maxx Solutions offers these tips for using your social media in a way that will help you and not hurt you.
- Use correct and appealing information: When you apply for jobs, or give out your credentials, one of the first things that a potential employer, recruiter, or other professional will do is check you social standing. Why? Because they want to make sure that the information that you are sharing with them checks out. Things like employment and education history are easy to find on sites, and if they see that the information you have given them is inconsistent, it will affect you. Make your profiles something to be proud of with clear and correct information, and make sure that you are equally honest when you send in applications. The Internet Reputation Experts reveal that this will help you look professional and appealing and achieve your goals.
- Keep separate accounts: If you have a business or brand, or just want to use your accounts for professional networking, it is important that you create more than one account. Have accounts for professional use and use a private account for your friends and family. This way, you maintain you privacy and ensure that the way your friends and family act will not have as much of an impact on how other see you. Make sure that you use appropriate privacy settings as well.
- Think carefully before posting: Whenever you post something online, think about how others will perceive it, and if it could possibly harm your reputation or even someone else’s. This is very important when looking at professional or public accounts, but you should also be wary on private accounts. You never know when you friends will share something that you have said or posted with others, so never post anything that you may regret later